Karlie stroke Taylor's belly and kissed it, then moved to her breasts, playing with them. Taylor moaned, her soul ecaping her body. She was loosing her mind, hungry for more Karlie's touches and kisses, hungry for Karlie's tall figure, for her eyes, for her. "Yeah, punish me, Miss Kloss, you're doing it so well... Yes, right there... Mmh..."

"That's no the punishment, sweetie," Karlie smirked as Taylor felt something painfully holding her nipples and cried out.

"This is the punishment." And with that, Karlie's hands and lips were everywhere, all over Taylor's body. Taylor was shaking, not only with pleasure, but also with the pain. "Please... take it down..."

Karlie slapped her cheek slightly, but it didn't hurt. "We're just getting warmed up," she smirked again, this time focusing on Taylor's panties. Now even Taylor's legs were handuffed to the bed, which made them less shaking. Karlie was running her slender fingers around the panties before she ripped them off too. As she did that, she shoved three fingers into Taylor, who let out a loud moan that echoed the room. Karlie was pumping quickly, watching how Taylor can't hold it. She took her fingers away, turning on Taylor. "Lick."

Taylor did as she was told, being really careful about not breaking the rules. She wasn't that suprised when something vibrating was pushed into her, but it was kinda painful and she cried out.

"Do you like it?" Karlie asked Taylor, who was red just like Karlie an hour ago.

Taylor shook her head, only making it worse.

"Say yes, or it will hurt much more," Karlie warned her.

"Yes, I do," Taylor breathed out and squeezed her eyes shut.

"Oh come on, you can do better," the taller one said as she pushed that thing deeper inside Taylor.

"Oh OKAY, okay!" Taylor screamed, "I like it, I like it so much, please, Miss Kloss, I enjoy it..."

Everything stopped for a while, but before Taylor catched a breath, she was without her handcuffs turned on her stomach and lifted up. "To the corner of the bed," Karlie ordered and Taylor of course made sure not to disobey. She was now holding the corner of Karlie's bed, her wrists handcuffed again, bent over Karlie's knee.

"I hope you know why do I have to do this, Taylor."

"I do, Miss Kloss. I disobeyed you and I deserve to be punished."

"Fucking right. And how much you want me to punish you?"

"So badly, oh too badly, Miss Kloss, I need to be punished, I need your hands on my butt, only yours."

With these words, Taylor got spanked on her butt for the first time. It hurt more than she thought, but she was a little turned on by having to talk dirty to Karlie. Another spank.

"This is for letting the guy touch you." Spank.

"This is for letting the guy kiss you." Spank.

"This is for embarassing me in frot of your friends by having to punch that guy." Spank.

Taylor's butt started getting more and more red, but Karlie started to get more into it.

"This is for even looking at that guy."

Spank, spank, spank.

"I wish he would see this... see that you're mine. See that pretty face of yours now. Do you think he would fuck you better than I do?"

Spank.

"Answer me!!"

"No, he can't make me feel like you do, Miss Kloss."

"You're such a dirty girl. You deserve being spanked like that."

Spank.

"Oh, and we can't forget about the three times you broke the rules of speaking tonight, Miss Swift."

Spank, spank, spank.

Taylor cried out loud again, getting even more of Karlie's attention. "Now, you are allowed to scream my name."

"Ohh... KARLIE! KARLIE!!!" Taylor yelled after the final few spanks, her body shaking, quick breath, wide-eyed. Karlie lifted her body off of her, only to get up and go drink some water. Before she did, Karlie gave Taylor a long stare.

Taylor, whose breathing got only a little calmer, was now lying on her back, with her eyes closed, biting her lip. "I hope you've learned your lesson, Alison Swift. Now leave."

Taylor got up pretty quickly and couldn't believe her own ears. "Excuse me?"

"You heard it right - get out, Taylor. I don't want to see you until tomorrow. You made me angry so much today."

"But... but I... I got spanked and punished! I've learned my lesson!"

"And I am glad you did, Taylor. But I had enough of you today. I'll call you a taxi, if you want to."

Taylor was still staring at Karlie. She was waiting until Karlie would say something like "ha! Got you! Now sleep well," but those words didn't come out of the taller girl's mouth.

"Besides that," Karlie continued as Taylor was putting her dress on again, "we have a lot of work to do tomorrow."

-

As Taylor was getting into the taxi, she was thinking about so many things, but mostly, if this is what she really wanted.

-:-:-:-:-:-

I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THIS >-<

HUGE thank you guys for getting me 4K more reads after publishing the previous chapter!! I couldn't believe my eyes!

Anyway, vote for the next (haha) chapter and comment what you think - should I write more chapters like this or not? And did you like this one?