[11]

Taylor's POV

It was the first snowy day in New York when I was running to work. So many thoughts from previous night made me feel weak, and when I finally entered the building, I felt my legs shaking. I was so nervous, but I had to talk to Karlie about yesterday. I was not prepared for a punishment like this...

I know, I know I've signed the papers. And I know there was something about the punishment. But honestly? For a girl that had only two boyfriends, this was a little too much.

I opened the door and walked into Karlie's office. I was holding a coffee that I bought for her on the way here, but I was walking slowly to her table, thinking about the words that had to be used.

"Hello," I almost whispered while I was walking.

"Good morning, Miss Swift," she said casually, but as soon as my hands reached the table to put the coffee here, I felt her long fingers on my skin, making me shiver. I gulped. "I-I want to t-tell you..."

She pulled me closer to her, not giving a damn about the table between us. Our chests were touching as she gave me a small kiss on my cheek, before kissing me passionately on my lips. I closed my eyes and felt how she lifted me up a little, so I was kneeling down on her table. One of her hands was still comforting me while the other one was soon under my sweatshirt, as soon as her lips travelled down my neck, placing soft kisses from my jaw down to my collarbone. I couldn't control myself and I let out a small moan. At that moment, her lips weren't on my neck anymore, but connecting with mine again for a few seconds, before she stopped and looked me into my eyes.

"What did you want to tell me?"

My breathing was heavy, and I still felt her eyes on me. Her beautiful, piercing green eyes, that haunted me since I met her.

So many times I wanted to tell her everything. So many times I wanted to fight for myself. So many times I was hoping that she will suddenly show up with a rose and give it to me. And say that she really loves me. And maybye kiss me on my cheek.

But those eyes were so special for me, because they always made me feel how exactly she wanted me to feel. And I was always strong enough to say when something was wrong and I wanted to change it. I could speak my mind.

But not with her.

"I... I brought you a coffee."

-

My first two hours of work were casual. And I mean casual for everybody, not just me. I had a little break, so I grabbed a book from my bag and sat down on a sofa in Karlie's office. I only read about three pages when I heard my phone ringing.

Mom.

"Hi mom, how are you?" I greeted her and closed my book.

"Hi sweetheart! I just wanted to know how are you doing - you didn't call me since the first day of work."

Oh my. Just to hear her speaking... that was everything I wanted now. Her voice was always so calming and so... sensitive. You always felt like this person believes in you, and it could be a complete stranger. Which my mom was definitely not.

"I'm sorry, mom. I have been pretty busy lately. I barely even talked to my friends and-"

I had to stop talking for a while, because I saw Karlie walking towards me. Her sly smile was not predicting anything good. She sat next to me.

Karlie's POV

Taylor was sitting on a sofa and as I sat next to her, she seemed very nervous.

"No, no mom. I'm still there."

Her mom? This is going to be so much fun now.

As she was talking, I placed my hand on her shoulder, carefully rubbing it, until she pulled away and continued talking. I shook my head - this is not over. I grabbed her and roughly pulled her back, closer to me. Her hair was in a ponytail and that helped me so much. I placing small kisses on her collarbone, holding her tightly so she couldn't escape. When my lips connected with her neck, she moaned quietly.

"Sorry mom, I'm... whatever."

I smirked as I squeezed her boobs and watched how she's trying to focus on talking with her mom. Nothing has ever made me more turned on than seeing how innocent this girl looks when I touch her. Nothing.

Taylor's POV

"Darling, are you okay?" my mom asked when I couldn't help myself and moaned again, just when I felt Karlie's hand on my inner thigh.

"I... I am..." I slurred out, before I felt Karlie's hand right where I knew she would go. I gasped as she rubbed me, and shook my head to stay focused.

Everything was ruined when I felt her finger inside of me, which made me moan loudly. "Mmhh..."

"Sweetie, I think there's something wrong with you," my mom spoke again, and I couldn't control my moans anymore.

"Uhh... I... mm... I have a headache... ahh... I g-guess..."

The words were falling off my mouth before I could protest, and Karlie didn't want to stop. I felt her hands and lips on every inch of my body, and that was followed by the familiar feeling of being close to my high.

"Mom... I... ahh... will call you later... b-bye," I tried to say as casually as possible, but miserably failed and threw the phone in my bag before pushing Karlie away of me. Let's just say that she was stronger than me and few seconds later, I was moaning her name.

"Good girl," she said with a smirk before standing up.

"Hold on!" I yelled at her and she quickly turned at me. "Why the hell would you do something like that? Because you wanted to ruin me? Because I haven't got enough of the punishment? That's why you wanted to embarass me? Huh? Tell me why!!"

"Maybye because I felt like playing with you a little bit," she smirked again, but her voice was a little stronger.

"Play with me? Who do you think you are?"

"Taylor, this is-"

"Enough! I'm going out," I said with shaky voice, but my mind was still focusing on not upsetting her. I know too well how far can she go. "I hope you wanted this."

"What the-"

I ran away, only holding my bag. My cheeks were burning red, matching my lipstick, tears were streaming down my face, but I managed to wipe them off quickly. As I was running through the corridor, I saw the redhead Stephanie, who was always upset, but when she saw me runnig away from the building, I saw her evil smile. I wonder why she hates me so much.

But that was nothing I could think of at that time. I escaped that building, but I didn't escaped Karlie. I was thinking where to go - I was lost in New York. I had some money with me, so I decided to visit some cafeteria and buy a coffee or something to calm myself down.

If it's even possible, of course.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Hello everyone! :)

Thank you so much for the reading, voting and commenting, because honestly... look at how many of you has helped me with making this story bigger. ♥

Also, If you wouldn't mind, please go and check out my new story called Model. It is also a Kaylor story and Next and Model are now the only two stories I'll be updating. Thanks to everyone who will check it out! :)

Next part is going to be a little longer... ;)