The four elements: the legnd of dragons

Hundreds of years ago, there were two worlds. The human and dragon. Yet both worlds unaware of each other until the ruler of the dragons came in contact with a human. A girl. All was peaceful untill the day of the war. Humans with their advanced weaponry and dragons with the power of the elements. The dragons fought Bravely to defend their homeland form the invading humans. The battle was terrifying. Thousand of dragons died that day. Humans started to take over the territories of the dragons first the wind, earth then water then fire the four main countries in the world of dragons... Few dragons escaped the war. Many young ones died and strong ones perished. Elders held on to their lives by a thread. Day after day more dragons perished... Humans took over the species, dragons were quickly going extinct. Yet still held on. In small groups in the countries. The groups or clans only had a maximum of 20 dragons. The humans populated the world the dragon called home, yet after millions of years the dragon clans still live. But war had started between the clans, the humans playing no attention leaving the great beasts to battle each other until death... This is how the world of dragons fell and the human race flourished....