Chapter 9 Help

Jund's POV

I laid back down in his arms and kept staring at his arm It's my fault, he doesn't deserve me, he deserves someone better.

"I-I think we should break up. " I mumbled. He moved me out of his arms and looked at me.

"W-Why?"

"I've made you cut yourself Snake. I love you, I do, but I don't deserve you. You should fall in love with someone who has never hurt you and never will. I broke that before we even started dating. I just don't want you to hurt yourself and if I caused it then who says I will stop it?" I looked at him. He chuckled.

"You think you started it? Wrong. I did it before I met you, get over yourself because I love you. You're right I don't deserve you, I deserve less then you. I don't want to break up but if you want to then fine.-" he started letting his tears free." I'm not gonna force you to stay with me. Just know that this hurts more then anything you've ever done." He continued to look at me even though he was crying.

I can't hurt him, or let me risk hurting him again. It's best if he forgets about me.

"I love you...... But I-I should go. " I got up and started to walk out. I only have one person who truly knows me. Not happening.

I cried as I walked to my house, I didn't want to do that.

I sat on my porch, thinking  about my choice. Was it the wrong one? No, he can be happy if he forgets about me. 

I cried for hours, so many, uncountable. Then my phone rang.

Snake

"H-Help..." He chirped and I heard something metal hit the ground.

I hug up and ran there. I knew what he did. I didn't take a break. I got there in two minutes and had tears down my face. I ran into his house and into his bathroom. There.....

Red bath water, bloody unconscious Snake. I dialed the police and told them to get here now. I seen his wrists and took off my shirt, tying it around them to help stop the blood. I lifted him out of the tub and held him, sobbing hard as I rocked back in forth with his body.

"G-God dammit S-Snake...." I kissed his cold, movement-less lips. The paramedics busted through the door and took him away. My tank was drenched in blood, same with the top half of my jeans. His jeans..... Not mine.

They let me ride in the back of the ambulance as they were on the way. I watched as they worked on Snake. One told me once we get there to go to the waiting room.

We got there and I did what was told. My tears never stopped. This one, for sure was because of me. Minx walked up to me and asked who was so here for. I didn't say anything, I sobbed my knees. She sat next to me before asking what was wrong. I calmed my breath and stopped my tears.

"S-Snake self harms... I told him it was my fault and he deserves better then left. He called asking for help and I ran there. It's my fault he's in here right know. He tried to commit suicide." I said shaking.

"I love him but he deserves better." I started crying again.

"Who else would run there for someone they love? You ruined your shirt, you are still wearing his ring, and you love him. He don't deserve more. He deserves you. "She rubbed my shoulder. I shook my head.

"I'm part of the god damn reason he cut himself! He just attempted to kill himself because I didn't think I was good enough! He deserves someone who won't do that shit Minx! Just like you and Krism. You're fucking perfect
For each other!" I yelled, getting attention of everyone in the waiting room.

"He did that shit because you left him. Think about that Scott! You left him and he couldn't take it." Minx shook me.

"I left him because he'll be safe! Do you know what I did before he was in a coma?!" I cried. "I fucking hurt him bad. I bullied him! I can't forgive myself for that, he said he was over it but I'm not, and he shouldn't be either." I yelled again.

"Scott Jund! You did it because you thought it was wrong! You grew up with homophobic people. You didn't have a choice to share your opinion. For fucks sake you love each other, isn't that enough? Good relationships will have fights and shit, Krism and I aren't perfect. Neither are you and Snake, but it'll work if you love him!" She yelled.

Then a figure kneeled down to my and put a hand on my knee. I had been staring at Minx so didn't know how it was.

"I-I was wrong." The man said. I looked to him and my eyes widened. I opened my mouth, but no words came out.

"You know I love you, right? Love whoever you want, I have no control and shouldn't have called you names." He looked up to me.

"D-... D-Dad....?"  I let out a shaken heavy breath.

"I love you Scott." He stood up and walked away. My eyes still wide, my mouth open.

I just knew who sat this up, all the questions about it. Snake.

"I shouldn't have left him, Minx... I'm so stupid..." I cried harder. Then came a older lady who sat next to me.

"Honey, if he loves you he'll take you back. You wanted him to be safe, just tell him that. As long as you don't hurt him, and you tell him the truth." She rubbed my shoulder before going back to her seat. I smiled at her then to Minx.

"Y-You're a nurse. Could you check over him? Please Minx?" I asked. She nodded and kissed the side of my head. I rubbed the spot with my hand in disgust.

"Oh get over it! You've fucking made out with Snake." She laughed.

"I love Snake." I mumbled. She rolled her eyes before walking off in the direction he was taken.

I looked to the older lady with a smile. "Thank you..."
I smiled.

"Don't worry, kid. Could I ask what happened with you and this boy?" She sat across from me.

"I grew up with my homophobic parents. So when I had feelings for him, I wanted them to go away. I bullied him, the feelings got stronger and I got weaker I guess. I wanted to break take back everything. My friend convinced to stop. Then he was hit by a car and went into a coma for a few months.  I haven't done anything bad to him since then. We started dating then I asked him why he wore long sleeved shirts. I found out, blamedM myself and told him he deserved better. I left him today and this happened." I explained rather slowly.

She nodded and got up, knelt down to me before grabbing my hand. "He'll be fine. He still loves you. " she smiled. I nodded. Minx walked out and told me to come.

"Thank you, again." I smile sadly before get up and going over to Minx.

"Is he okay?!" I panicked.

"J-Jund.... I need you to sit down-" she wiped her eyes and sniffled

Cliff hanger!  Guys I lied, I thought it would take longer, I don't want to get my phone pink.  I have red hair and well, you get the point.

\m/