Bury With A Smile

Start from the beginning

Malcolm stared straight ahead, blinking slowly as Timothy's words began to sink in. He had been living with a mad woman all these years and never had he considered Rochelle to have extreme issues with her anger. She had played it very well and kept him out of the loop, up until now.

"So pushing down the mother to my child down the stairs, leading to a coma and dealing with false accusations was Rochelle not being able to keep her temper in control?" Malcolm asked through gritted teeth.

"Either that, or she hasn't been keeping track of her medicine as she should be."

Malcolm pounded his knees in frustration. "She could've talked to me!" He yelled out suddenly. "She kept all these secrets from me of her true self and convinced me to believe her false identity. She should've never walked into my life knowing what she did and I didn't."

Malcolm shook his head and bent forward, bring his head to his knees with his hands folded on his neck. Timothy patted his back gently as he felt slightly responsible for his agitation.

"What I'm about to tell you is worse," Timothy whispered as he drew out a breath.

Malcolm turned his head to the left and glanced up with his left eye at Timothy, squinting.

"What do you mean?" Malcolm expressed in a sharp tone.

"I want to admit my daughter into a mental facility and have her remain there until she shows drastic improvements in her behavior."

Malcolm gasped out as his eyes had widened, astonished with Timothy's plan.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. I've already called and made arrangements with one I found a few hundred miles away from those she is connected with. Only thing I need is to sign the papers that will be held against her leaving the facility until she is fit to do so."

Malcolm shot up quickly, a devilish smile slowly creeping on his face.

"If you are certain about this, which I agree with completely, I would do you the favor of signing them myself and giving you a sense of relief of knowing your daughter is receiving the best treatment that she needs right now."

Timothy glanced at Malcolm incredulously and took hold of Malcolm's left hand with his right hand. Timothy squeezed it tight and clapped his left hand on top of Malcolm's in appreciation.

"That would definitely be a relief to my wife and I, son."

Malcolm opened the glove compartment and searched for a pen with luck, drawing it out and shutting the compartment.

"Which papers do I need to sign?"

********************************************

Rochelle laughed heartily as the young man she had met a few nights ago at the club kissed the back of her neck and pushed her towards him. He wrapped his strong arms around her tight as Rochelle gyrated her hips, causing her black, silky night gown to rise up her thighs.

She slowly licked her lips as the young man slipped his fingers across her full chest and under the fabric, placing his fingers on her darkened bud. He gently stroked it in circles with the tip of his two fingers as he began to slip his tongue out and glided it around her neck, biting gently in between.

Rochelle's body shuddered as she fell back against the young man, feeling weakened by the pleasure she was receiving. She moaned helplessly as she closed her eyes and felt his arms raise her up and held her gently across his arm, cradling her petite body. She sighed deeply as she smiled to herself, impressed with the sweet touch.