Chapter 1: The Fight That Changed Everything

I knew I shouldn’t have taken the short cut home, but if I was late again Dad would kill me!

The alley was pitch dark.

Why aren’t the street lights on here? I wondered. I pulled out my phone for a little light to guide the way. -BATTERY LOW-

Great, just what I need. My phone soon powered down and I was left in the dark, alone, or so I thought. It felt like some one was following me, but I kept telling my self I was over thinking. I soon ran into the end of the ally.

Shit, I thought. I took the wrong alley. Now I’m really screwed. I started running, I’m going to be so late. I could start to see the street light when I fell to the ground. I looked over to see someone’s foot had tripped me.

 ‘What the hell do you want Bryan?” I asked as I got up. Bryan was an old friend, who turned into an enemy when we enter high school. Everything change about him. How he acted, his friends. He was a whole new person. I wasn‘t sure why though.

 “Nothing, just wanted to see how Cody was doing after his poor mommy died” He said in a kid voice.

“Shut up” I replied, clutching my hands to retain my self from hitting him.

 “Or what? You going to run and tell mommy? Oh wait. You can’t!” That did it, I guess anger management didn’t help much. The next thing I know him and I are on the ground fighting. He kept making comments about my mom, who had just passed away 1 month ago. I finally got onto of him and took all my anger out on him. But then I realized he wasn’t fighting back, and I saw the blood all over my hands. I looked down at Bryan, he was dead. And I was the one who killed him.

 _______________________________________________________________________________

If you like this please vote and comment, it would mean alot to me, Thanks for reading!

Become a fan too!