3 years later

Erens point of view

"Jeager get your ass up and go down to the market"
I woke up to the sound of Levi annoying voice.ever since mikasa left me I felt like I have no reason to live or the will to fight,its been three years,I'm 18 and I haven't seen or herd of her...

"Oi Jaeger did you her me?"
I ignore him and jump out of bed,he left the list on the table and left.I change into a grey shirt and black jeans,as I look at myself in the mirror I realized how much I have changed,I have longer hair now kinda like my titan form but a little shorter,and I'm more broad.

'Three years huh..' I wrap mikasa scaf that I gave her and she gave back...
I was heading to the door when armin came in. 'apparently I wasn't the only one who changed...dam! puberty hit armin like a titan! Longer hair,and some of his hair is tied in the back and hes even buff!!'
"Hey eren you going to the market?"
I said nothing..ever since she left I was quiet and I would talk to no one.
"Eren,it been three years and your still sad about it,why don't you just go do something about it then?
I just stare at him and walk out.'it not that easy, I rember that day clearly,all the horrible things I said to her...the worst part was that she left me,she really left me.and even though I said all those thing...she still tried to keep mom's promise.'

AT MARKET

'Okay so Patatos,tomatoes,grain,salt...I think that's all...wait no,i need bread.'
As I head to the bakery,I notice a girl.
The girl was buying bread.it looked like she was buying more then for her self tho...any way the girl had lovely, black, silky hair that shine like black ink,it reach past he shoulders...and she had a nice body!! Hold up! Since when was I ever checking out girls!!' I started to walk up to her to say hi, when I see a little girl with bright teal,green eyes,and short,black hair that looked a lot like the girl I was just checking out,was heading for her,as the same time I was about to call. The little girl yelled mama,and as she called her the girl look over at her And at that moment I stop,...the girl I was just checking out,look liked Mikasa...