New Background

I have decided! I will do a few more chapters! But school, so the chapters wont be as fast, early, and maybe not as long as usual.

Johnnie pov

I woke up with Jordan's arms around my waist.

I stare at him, his lightly tanned skin, his messy brown hair, and his light pink lips, just made him look amazing, no, perfect. I lifted my hand up to his cheek and rubbed it with my thumb.

I seen a little smile go on his face, making a tiny smile appear on my face, and a little chuckle.

His eye fluttered open, as he yawned a little. He looked at me, smiled, and moved his hands down to just the bottom on my back. Butterflies erupted in my stomach, "hey babe." He said, his morning voice, almost as sexy as him. "Hey." I said.

I leaned up and kissed him, he kissed back pulling me closer. I put my arms on his shoulders, tangling my fingers in his hair.

We both pulled away, "I love you." I said "I love you too." He whispered, very low, in my ear, a chill went down my spine.

He bit my ear lobe, making me quietly moan. "Jordan." I said, he ignored me.

He stop after a little bit, and started to suck on my neck. I moaned again, a little loader than before. I felt him smirk against my neck, then continued.

"Jordan." I moaned quietly, he stopped and looked at me innocently. "Yes, Johnnie." He said not as innocently, I started to slowly kiss his neck.

He moaned, obviously trying not too. "Oh, that's why." He said, with a small chuckle, then a quiet moan.

I stoped and looked at him, "damn, why do you have to be so sexy." Jordan said putting our foreheads together. My cheeks turned a bright red, "you're way fucking sexier, way to fucking sexy." I said, he chuckled and pecked my lips.

"Hey! Guys, get the fuck up." Bryan popped his head into my room "but I don't wanna!" I said, just wanting to cuddle with Jordan. "Come on! We're going to hot topic, get up." Bryan said, I groan and roll out of bed.

I made a load thud when I hit the ground, I groaned again and tried to move. "You ok?" I herd Jordan ask "yeah, I'm good. Just to fucking lazy to do anything." I said moving my hand up a little.

"Hurry up." Bryan said annoyed then I herd my door slap shut. I felt hands go wrap my waist and pick me up, "come on." Jordan said in my ear, I cuddled up to him.

"I don't wanna." I said then yawned "please?" He asked, I swear if he's giving me those fucking puppy dog eyes and lip thing im gonna die. I mentally thought.

I looked up and seen he had his lip poked out and puppy dog eyes "awe! Stop doing that face!" I said, he shook his head and continued to do the face. I tried not to give in, which only lasted 30 seconds.

"Fine I give in I'll get up!" I said standing, I seen his smile as I got some clothes. I grabbed some (girl) jeans, a red and black flannel, and a black tank top.

I slipped off the pants I had on, the slid the clean ones on. I did the same with my tank top and flannel, "you know you're really fricken hot right?" Jordan asked, I ignored him and tried to find my socks.

I found them and put them on, Jordan grabbed my waist "I love you." He said really lowly, I bit the inside of my lip and smiled "I love you too, you sexy motherfucker." I said turning around to face him, he smiled then leaned down and kissed me.

"Will you guys hurry up and stop sucking faces!?" Bryan barged into my room, I flipped him off, wrapping my legs around Jordan's waist. He held me up, with his hands right below my ass.

Bryan groaned, and I herd my door slam again. Jordan squeezed the stop on my thigh that he was holding, making me jump and gasp a little. He carried me over to the bed and got on top of me, not breaking the kiss.

I herd my door open slowly and little whispers, I ignored it cause I knew it was Bryan.

Jordan broke the kiss, we were both breathing heavily. "I love you." He said "I love you too." I said smiling, he smiled back.

"Yeah, yeah, now hurry the fuck up!" Bryan said angrily, I rolled my eyes as Jordan got off of me.

"Fine! You have to get out though, only I get to see my sexy boyfriend almost naked!" I yelled at Bryan, he rolled his eyes and walked out of my room. I I looked at what time it was, 3:45pm, damn im lazy as fuck

I looked back at Jordan, he was in his boxer, about to put on his shirt. "Wait!" I said stopping him, he rose an eyebrow at me.

I took out my phone and took a few pictures, he rolled his eyes and continued to put on his shirt. I scroll through the pictures I just took, then set one to my home background screen as Jordan puts on his pants. I smile and put my phone back in my pocket, "don't send or show those pictures to anyone." Jordan said putting on his shoes.

I laughed "well, if anyone unlocks my phone, hehe, they might seen one of those pictures." I said, he walked over to me and pulls me up.

He reaches into my back pockets, making butterflies go off in my stomach, and grabs my phone.

He puts in my password, and looks at my background. "Johnnie!" His voice cracked, "what?" I wined "I look sexy af in that picture." He said handing me my phone back to me, I chuckled "yeah I know, you always do." I said then pecked his lips and ran out of the room.

"Are you two fucking ready yet!?" Bryan asked really aggravated, I held up a finger motioning it'll be just a minute.

Jordan walked into the living room, he looked at me as I put on my shoes. "Ok im ready!" I said as I grabbed two random peace tea's. I handed one to Jordan "race you to the car?" I asked, he nodded.

He ended up beating me "ha! I win!" He said, as I caught up to his breathlessly.

"Yeah yeah, I think the only reason you won is cause it's from you chasing all those kangaroos!" I said folding my arms, he started laughing.