"Deleted. And we're done. All right, so, Matt, since all the people you brutally murdered deserved it because they killed you first - whatever that means - I think we're good here, right? So I'll just get my dad, and we'll go, you know? You continue on the whole vengeance thing. Enjoy the kanima," Stiles finally exhaled.

I rolled my bottom lip into my mouth, biting hard into it until I practically drew blood. Everything inside of me detested even thinking that Jackson free will ha been taken from him, killing people he had no clue existed.

It was silent for a moment as Matt took in the sass known as Stiles Stilinski, his fingers twitching against the trigger finger. My mind instantly facing ahead as I realized the bastard might just try and shoot Stiles. I say "try" loosely, because if he even tried to get near Scott or Stiles with that gun I would shove the wooden pencil to the left of me so far up his ass it would be sharing space with his lung.

My violent thought was cut short when headlights, followed by the sound of tires smacking against gravel was heard. The breath was caught in my throat when I realized just who it could only be.

"Sounds like your mom's here, McCall," The crazed Matt looks over to the beta with a little joy in his eyes.

"Matt, don't do this. When she comes to the door, I'll just tell her to leave. I'll tell her we didn't find anything. Please, Matt," Scott begins to beg.

"Matt seriously, let her go. She has nothing to do with this," I continued. Melissa meant so much to me and I would be damned if Matt got near her," take me okay."

"If you don't move McCall- now, I'm gonna kill Stiles first, then Imelda, and your mom," Matt ignored all of us.

---

"Open it," Matt commanded Scott. My ears picked up the alarmingly fast beating of my best friends heart.

"Please," Scott begged one last time.

"Open the door," Matt calmly said with a smirk.

"This isn't a fucking game Matt," I growled," she's not involved in this. Let her fucking go."

"Shut up!" He yelled right back at me," open the door McCall or I swear Imelda is the first person I shoot!"

Scott eyed me for a moment before finally grasping the door handle between his fingers and turning it.

"Oh, thank God," I gasped out when I saw my boyfriend standing behind the door. The alpha, ass kicking, incredibly violent, and bloodthirsty boyfriend was here to help. Let's face it, I could kick matts ass all I'm looking for is a distraction. Fuck anyone who thinks he's here to save his damsel in distress.

However any relief I felt was short lived when in the next moments Derek dropped face first to the ground. A hybrid of Jackson and the kanima hiding cruelly behind him.

I reach forward in attempts to catch him however I soon realized that it had been the stupidest thing I had chosen to do considering I weighed the equivalent to one of Derek's beefy arms.

I grunted, using my legs to lay him as gentry as possible onto the ground as he yells out,"This is the one controlling him? This kid?"

Matt smirks, taking pride in surprising all of us with his big reveal. Yeah, no shit I was surprised the motherfucker had his tongue down my throat days ago and here we are.