5. All of the Lights

"I don't know Allison," I say into the phone, closing down the bookstore for the night," it's just, she's the same Lydia but she's not."

Surprising right, I still have a job I know. I've barely been working here lately and I'm pretty much thinking about quitting since this is the first time I've worked in 2 weeks. Technically I can work here wherever I want since Joe and I made this deal but I should really let the job go.

"I know what you mean. Do you think the bite is affecting her?"

"I feel like in a sense it is," I answer, saying goodbye to my boss.

Joe nods, the door closing behind me as he is too invested in the magazine he reads to notice me.

"Yeah I do to, I just hope it's not too bad, so how did seeing Derek go."

I groan, wishing she hadn't asked," I kind of... sort of kissed him."

"You don't kind of, sort of do anything Imelda. Why did you kiss him?"

I sigh," it was too help him, he just looked all sad and shit. No one was going to believe him if he walked in looking like that so I kissed him."

"Well how did it feel?"

"Like I had fallen into my own personal piece of heaven," I mumble, quickly walking through the darkened parking lot. Damn Charlie for having to use my car, last time I walked anywhere I got turned into the Dea. I guess now there's not much to worry about seeing as how I am pretty strong.

"Wow, Imelda. Do you think you guys will get back together?"

"We were never together in the first place,"I correct her," listen we will talk more at school. I need to get home."

"Okay. See you tomorrow. I need to stop and get gas anyway!"

"Bye Allison!"

Holy crap, is this town always so deserted? Like honestly, maybe it isn't in my best interest to be walking around alone.

Oh well, I'm a Dea; kicking someone's human ass shouldn't be that hard and if they are supernatural well then just come bring more fun.

Some guy walked past me, he smiled friendly enough at me so I gave him a smile right back.

"Have a good night," he murmurs.

I nod," you too."

I pick up my pace, realizing that if I don't make it home soon then Charlie will be throwing a giant bitch fit.

Sighing I hear the guy from before stop.

"Hey wait!" He asks.

I sigh, turning around quickly," yeah?"

"Sorry." he mumbles.

"Sorry?" I question but that's as far as I get because soon enough a black bag is placed over my eyes and I'm thrown straight onto the ground. My head slams against the cement, I groan out and try to wiggle away but the persons got a tight grip on me. They handcuff me and I hear a car pull, I'm assuming I'm thrown into the back of it since the next thing I feel is a soft seat.

I stay calm, doing my best not to panic and focus my surroundings. Once a long time ago my father put Charlie, Dom, and I through a hostage situation course. Nothing big, just the basics but it was enough to know panicking was definitely not good. Besides, I could break out of these cuffs quickly.

I took a deep breath and almost yelled out when I recognized the scent.

It was the Argents.

Big fucking surprise, I guess Allison wasn't joking when she said her family was extreme. No sense in trying to get out of this, besides if I broke these cuffs they would definitely know it was me.