Years Gone By

A regal looking young man no older than 25 years of age with long spiking blond hair wearing a burnt green yukata with gold cherry blossom leaves circle-ing the bottom, wrists and collar.

 Staring at the rock garden losing him self to peaceful moment he finger a green stone necklace he worearound his neck, 6 years it had been 6 eventful years ever since his banishment from Konoha after nearlykilling himself 'to bring back the last Uchiha' Sauske instead of a "welcome back" or even a "thank you",his reward was scorn and banishment, The reason, releasing the Nine Tailed Fox's chakra and theattempted killing of the Uchiha even if said Uchiha had transformed in to monster with 2 giant hands likewings from that seal the snake­teme and willingly using the damn thing to kill him.

 Now this didn't hurt him, he was glad to be away from the spiteful village, but what hurt him was thateveryone he thought he could trust, everyone he thought was his friends and family, betrayed him. 

Tsunade had scowled him for the wounds Sauske had received, despite being badly injured himself, with ahole the size of a fist in his chest she didn't even finished healing him stating the fox can repair the rest ofthe damages, and told him off on his stupidly.

 His sensei, Hatake Kakashi who told him those who abandon their teammate are trash, had left him to rot.His team­mates, Sakura, had shunned him, Sauske rammed his lighting infused hand in to his chest,spoke volumes as did the entire rookie nine, team Gai and most of all, Iruka, his big brother, and Jairiya,his so called godfather.  

The only one who never betrayed him was Shino, In-fact he was on his side the entire time.

When news of his banishment reached Waves, Spring, Suna every country and ninja villages he went to onmissions Instead of damming him they closed ranks behind him some even tried to find him and offeredhim a place with in there nations or village. 

Unable to find him the counties and hidden villages broke all agreements with Konoha and the land of fireSuna and Waves threaten to return any Konoha ninja found trespassing on there lands in box with air holesor in Suna's case a match box with Garra's way in handling unwanted guests. 

Fire Damiyo was less then pleased with Konoha when word of Naruto's banishment reach him fallowed byevery treaty Fire had gain thanks to Naruto been torn up. 

Fire Damiyo knew who his mother and father were and owned them for saving his life once he believedKonoha would take care of Naruto Fox or no Fox, it seems he had been far too trusting in Konoha andhaving failed to check up on Naruto. 

Fire Damiyo may have been a bit flophish at times he was man of honor and felt the need to atone for hisinaction and lost of face with the other Damiyo's 

After heading strait to the disgrace of ninja village with his body guards and army of samurai he orderedKonoha not to sent hurter nins after him while he tore them a new asshole and slashed there funding tomake up for the lost trade. 

Naruto soon realized how blind he was when he was out of the village for good, it was like the wool hadbeen removed from his eyes, he could see clearly. Now, compared to popular belief, he wasn't the loudidiot he made himself out to be.

It was a mask he wore, as a self­defence to use against the villagers who hurt him over the years it evenfooled him at times. Now he had no need for it, and so he was free.

He also found out his heritage before his banishment, how? A small scroll that some how mysteriouslyappeared in his apartment. He could remember how shocked he was to find out he was the son of theFourth Hokage, "Konoha's Yellow flash" Namikaze Minato, and "Red Hot­Blooded Habanero" UzumakiKushina, and second host of the Nine tails who made the very seal that held the Nine Tailed Fox with thereown blood and chakra.

It strengthened his hatred towards Konoha, how much more had it kept from him, the old man Hokage'sletter on how much he regrets on his mistake of informing the village about him and his father lastrequest to be seen as a hero, and how the village elders forayed him from giving him his heritage, theyeven wanted to make him a mindless weapon.

It wouldn't had happen if that mask ninja hadn't kidnapped his mother who held the fox and controlledKyuubi to attack the village.

The scroll also contained the family fortune and the scrolls of his father, and mother, including the scrollsof the Uzumaki sealing arts, which now he is a master of.

After he had left the village he left the land of fire altogether and began training his ass off in other arts and discovered his dojutsu and bloodline abilities. 

He also learned a large array of jutsu's and ninja arts.

In the end he headed to whirlpool his ancestral home. where he found a vault full of Scrolls after two years and billions of clones later he'd mastered everything.

After which he decided to follow his dream of being a leader and decided to use his land release to enlarge the island to the size of the land of mountains but not before destroying islands that would have impeded it's growth.

From then on he built buildings gathered orphans and missing-nins whirlpool now called the city of life.

Later on he would cast a jutsu that would make it impossible for him to die of old age and sto his ageing somewhere in his 20's.

Following this he would cast a time space jutsu on his land speeding up time by about a couple hundred years in the city except for ten feet around him.

When he stopped the jutsu only thirteen years had passed in the outside world.

After the jutsu he raised a large wall around the city and a bridge to connect it to land following which he got tradeing contracts with the same countries that had abandoned konoha by revealing who he was since he had grown to six and a half feet and had lost his whisker marks as well s grown his hair long enough to reach is hips held in a pony tail.

He also gained in eight pack in the form of a tight and rippled swimmers body.