Chapter 17: What???

Warning!! The video above is hilarious but contains explicit language. Watch at your own risk!
****************************

Bella's P.O.V

It has been three weeks since I became engaged and Edward and I....well....you know. Alice, Rose and Mom have been planning the wedding nonstop. I have been acting strange. I think I might have some sort of stomach bug.

Edward and I have the house for ourselves tonight. We are on the couch cuddling and watching movies. Then all of the sudden, I felt sick to my stomach.

I throw the blanket off of me and ran to the bathroom as fast as I could. I barely made it to the toilet, but I did. I puked up everything I ate today, which was a lot! Another omelet sounds good. Maybe I can eat one after I spill my guts out. Mmmm.

My daydream about food was cut short when I realized Edward was holding my hair and rubbing my back.

When I finished my vomiting, I flushed the toilet and sat on top of it. Edward is crouching in front of me, holding my hand.

"Ugh. I wish you didn't see that." I say, totally embarrassed.

"Hey, in sickness and in health right." Edward says with a smirk.

I shake my head with a sigh. "Can you hand me my bag?" I ask.

He reached over and got my bag full of medicine and crap. I start digging through it, looking for the bottle of Pepto I have.

I stop searching when I see the small blue box of tampons. I start counting in my head over and over. The puking, the cravings, my late period. It's starting to make sense but, how is this even possible?

"What is it?" I was once again snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Edward talking.

I stand up fast, still counting in my head for about the tenth time.

"How many days has it been since we got engaged?" I ask, getting a little nervous. "Fourteen. Why?"

I start shaking. I was scared, happy, beyond confused. I take a deep breath.

"I'm late. My period is late."