1

Fantasydrops || @ahsoka_x IG

The morning sun lit my room and I woke up. The bandages on my arm reminded me of yesterday, I had had a battle with General Grievous. It had worn me out, but I got up anyway. Skyguy was waiting for me after all. He had asked me if I wanted to talk about the battle I had because he wasn't there and I had said yes.

I looked at the clock and noticed that I had only five minutes left to be in time for my appointment. 'No way.' I said when I took my Lightsabers and ran to Skyguy's room. I realised how lucky I was that I didn't have hair, it really saved me a lot of time and above all, I had never had a bad hair day in my life and I was never going to get one either.

I arrived just in time at Skyguy's room. I knocked on the door but there was no reaction so I just opened it. His room surprised me, it was a mess. It looked like an angry wampa had gone through it. His blanked was torn to shreds, just like his pillow. I didn't remember my master being this messy. Besides we had an appointment so where was he?

I left my master's room, he wasn't there after all. I ran into grandmaster Yoda. 'Master Yoda.' I said. 'Young padawan.' he replied. 'I had an appointment with master Skywalker but he's not in his room. His room is a mess by the way.'

Yoda's mood changed. 'Worrying this is.' he said. 'Sensed it I did.'
'You did?' I asked. 'Do you know where he is now? I mean I'm sure he wouldn't forget about an appointment.'
'Know that I do not. Find him you must.' Yoda said. 'I will.' I said when I walked further. Yoda hadn't exactly given me the answer I wanted to hear, so I had to do this myself. Yoda said that he had sensed this coming, but I didn't understand how and above all why.

One thing that was certain was that I had a mission of my own now, and I knew exactly how I was going to deal with it.

Of course I was going to search the Jedi temple first, but after that I was going to search for clues outside the Temple. A waterproof plan if I can say so myself.