" awwww, y'all are so fucking cute man."

" Like you and Tim are not." I retorted.

The waiter came back with our drinks making us pause our conversation. We ordered our food then she walked off again.

" Yeah, so are you nervous about tonight." She asked.

" Hell yeah, i'm nervous. I told him to meet me at the movies but i'm actually gonna go to his house and set everything up and when he calls looking for me at the movies i'm gonna make up an excuse for him to go back to his house to get something for me."

" damn, girl you got it all planned out don't you." 

" yep, I can't wait though. I'm ready for this." I said 

Just then the waiter came with our food and we dug right in. A few moments passed til Ciarra decided to speak again.

" Well I guess you can open your gift now but first I just want to tell you that I love you. You are the best friend I have ever had and I don't know what I  would have done without you through high school. You were always there for me and I couldn't and Wouldn't ask for a better Friend you are truly amazing and I'm glad I met you."

By the time she was done talking I was in tears. She handed me the gift bag and I looked  inside and their was everything from Perfume to clothes inside of it.

" Thank you so much Ciarra. I love you to and you will always be my best friend no matter what."

I said with tears still in my eyes.

" Okay, enough with all this crying. We have to get you ready for Dontae so let's go."

 She said wiping tears from her own eyes and standing up from the table. We left our money WELL Ciarra's money on the table and walked out of the restaurant. when we arrived home I quickly went upstairs to grab everything I needed for tonight. Which included towels, rags, bubble bath, rose petal, candles, lingerie, etc. etc. Once I had everything I proceeded downstairs and out the door waving to Ciarra on the way out. She just laughed at me and shut the door.

Once I was settled in the car I called Dontae.

" hey, bae what are you doing?" I asked him.

" Nun, just thinking bout you."

" awww, bae well me and Ciarra are finished so you can meet me at the movies in the next 20 minutes." 

" okay, i'm leaving the house now bae. I'll see you soon."

" okay, I love you." I confessed.

" love you too." He said then hung up.

I was already around the street from his house so it didn't take me long to reach my destination. I pulled into the apartment complex and I noticed that his car was still outside which was strange but I shrugged it off. Maybe he got Tim to drop him off since i'm driving. I walked up to the door and used the key Tim gave me since they are roommates along with two other guys that I haven't really met. Its a four bedroom apartment so there is more than enough room.

I walked inside and was greeted by darkness. Good, no one is here I thought to myself but then I heard Moaning coming from upstairs and started to get this eerie feeling in my stomach. I followed the noise and it led me to none other than Dontae's room. I opened the door and he was ramming into some chick from the back. They were so engrossed in what they were doing that they didn't even notice me at first. I dropped the things I was holding in my hands and it made a loud thud hitting the ground causing them to look up at me with shocked expressions on their face. Well Dontae looked shocked the girl just looked annoyed that I interrupted. 

" Madison what are you doing--

I didn't even let him finished I ran as fast as I could down the stairs and out of the house without looking back. I have never been so hurt and disgusted in my life. I thought he loved me. I thought he cared but I guess I was just blinded by my own feelings for him but I can promise you it will never happen again. Fuck Dontae and Fuck Love. It doesn't do anything but breaks my heart. I will never open my heart to another man again! Fuck em all!

Comment and vote ! 

Poor madison

What yall think about Dontae?

Ciarra is a great best friend!

- americanbeauty