chapter 9

Carlos POV
********

I pulled up to club Feenix in my all white Audi. I drove myself because if I would have rode with Chris ass I would be in this bitch all night. I stepped out my car and headed to the door. Bitches was staring and niggas was mugging. I laughed to myself broke niggas make me sick. I know I'm  leaving here with me a bad bitch tonight. These hoes love themselves a nigga like me. One look at my all white true religion jeans Gucci sneakers with my all white v neck shirt with my gold chains , gold Rolex , diamond earrings and gold bottom grill with two open face hangs at the top. They gone be begging to come home with me, ya nigga was fresh as fuck. I walked in the club and went straight to the VIP section. I was greeted by my brother who passed me a drink.

"Wassup bruh"

He said

"Its about time you got here, its bad bitches everywhere"

he yelled over the music.

I just laughed .

"Hell yeah nigga I'm bout to get on some of these lil hoes. Somebody gone be in my bed before the night over with."

I said looking around the club. That's when I spotted this bad ass female sitting at the bar her body was banging in that all white fitted dress she wore. I had to go talk to her.

"Aye man , I'll back."

I told Chris.

"Mhmm I see you staring at lil mama at the bar go head then nigga."

He said.

I just laughed and walked off towards the bar. 

I walked up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder. She was beautiful as fuck up close she kind of reminded me of someone I knew but I couldn't put my finger on it and it really wasn,t important so I put that thought to the back of my mind.

"Hey miss I noticed you were sitting here alone and you just looked so beautiful that I had to come ask you for a dance."

I said rubbing the back of my neck.

Damn she got me nervous and shit. What the fuck I thought to myself.

"Sorry I can't. "

she said .

Damn she trying to diss me.

"You see those dudes over there in V.I.P watching us." 

She turned her head to the V.I.P section of the club, i'm guessing to see if I was telling the truth so I continued talking.

"They've been on my ass about getting out more and how will it look if I have to go back over there after being turned down"

 I said pouting my lips playfully at her. Something I don't usually do when trying to get at a woman but something about this girl is different and familiar all at the same time. She talks like she knows me. She laughed in response.

"So is that laugh a yes" I asked her.

"I guess I can help you out this one time"

"Good because I wasn't taking no for an answer." I said grabbing her hand and leading her towards the dance floor. 

" Your really sure of yourself" she said, giving me a side glance.

I laughed.  "Nah it's nothing like that" 

I smiled at her lil attitude it was sexy as fuck on her. Beyonce blasted through the speaker and she started to grind to the beat. Damn this girl can move. I pulled her by her waist so I could feel her better. Her ass pressed into my middle and I could not help but notice how perfect we felt together. I moved my hands down to her ass gently grabbing it. I guess she liked it because she began dancing harder into me. Damn this girl got me in a daze on this dance floor and this liquor in me got me feeling bold so I turned her around and stared into her beautiful eyes. There was something about them that just pulled me in. They looked so familiar. I shook the feeling off and gently kissed her lips.  I don't know about her but I felt something I've never felt before with that simple kiss. I pulled away slightly ashamed of myself for being all over this woman and I don't even know her name.

"I'm sorry I didn't even get your name and i'm all over you, my bad ma I'm Carlos and you are"

I said waiting for her to give me her name.

"Madison"

she said .

"My name is Madison".

" beautiful name."

I said smiling down at her.

"Thanks" She retorted shyly, which I thought was cute.

" That's funny I have a student named Madison and you kind of resemble her."

I said laughing .

"Funny right?"

She would not look at me. 

I stopped laughing when I realized she would not meet my gaze .

"Madison"

I said. She kept her head down.

"Madison",

I said again.

"Look at me. "

I said in a stern voice.

She looked up and I looked into her eyes. 

"Shit."

I said out loud. It was her my Madison , my student. Damn why shit like this always happens to me.

"Damn, its really you huh."

I said staring at her.

Her eyes began to well up with tears as she tried to explain herself but I didn't want to hear it. It wasn't her fault. 

"I'm so sorry Mr.white I tried to tell you but you wouldn't listen I  didn't mean to let it get this far. "
she said softly .

I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her into me.

"shhhhh don't cry baby girl you tried to tell me I was to busy in my own little zone to pay attention. Come on let me take you home you should not be in a place like this anyway."

I said grabbing her hand and leading me towards the exit. We got into my Audi and I sped away from the club. Fuck man what did I do to deserve the things that happened to me. I pulled up at her house and she began to get out the car.

"Madison."

I said to her.

"Yes"

she said not making eye contact.

I rubbed my hands down my face. Damn I didn't even have the courage to explain myself .

"Goodnight sweet heart. "

I said kissing her cheek and letting her get out the car.

I watched her walk inside before I pulled off. Damn man I thought to myself. What am I gonna do.
***************
I need feed back , -Mikeyta