8

I do not own Owari No Seraph or the pictures I may post on here.

Mika crawled up onto the bed and was now hovering over top of me, I couldn't breathe. He lowered his head to where he's mouth his was hovering over my neck, his hot breath trickled down my neck, making me shiver. Each of his legs were on either side of me and my cheeks plastered with a dark shade of red. His fangs ran over my skin on my neck causing my breath to hitch. I knew he was craving for human blood and has been holding it all back for years.

"Mika...."I mumbled under my breath as one of his hands was placed on my shoulder and the other was holding his body up from falling on me. I didn't bother adding 'kun' or 'chan' to the end of his name, I don't know why but I just didn't.

"Yuki...I-I..can't" He whispered, pulling his face back away from my neck as he clenched his fist that wasn't on my shoulder. His face was hidden behind his bangs so I couldn't see his face. Taking my hand, I reached up and put it against his cheek, making him look at me.

"Its okay, Mika...you can do it, just not too much" His eyes widen a little before he leaning back down and brushed his fangs against my neck. Slowly, he sunk his fangs into my neck and began drinking my blood. I bit my tounge to hold back the hiss of pain, it really stung but this was better than having Mika turn into something horrible. Mika's hand made its way from my shoulder and into my hair, entangling his fingers with my light brown hair.

"Mika...that's enough" I told him once I started feeling a little light headed, he started to pull back but drunk some more of my blood. My hand gripped the blond hair on his head as I hissed in pain.

"Mika, please, it hurts" I whimpered and he pulled away, quickly once hearing me in pain. He looked at me, apologetically but I just sighed.

"I'm sorry, Yuki, I didn't mean to hurt you" He apologized but I shook my head telling him it was okay. Mika and I stayed staring at each other until he ran his hand over my stomach and up to the top of my shirt. It wasn't until then I noticed I was wearing just a plain white button up shirt. Someone had to have changed me.

"If your wondering, I changed you, I didn't have any pants to fit, its okay right?" Mika  suddenly said as if he were reading my thoughts. I couldn't find any words to come out, his face was so close to mine and it didn't help with his hands roaming around my body. I blushed a dark shade of red at the fact that Mika changed me but nodded my head at him to tell him it was okay.

An idea popped into my head, made me gently push Mika away and stand up beside the bed. Mika sat up looking at me, confused, well I would be too if I was him. I think he was about to kiss me but I basically rejected him, oops. Its not that I don't want to kiss him, trust me I really do want to but I needed to know something.

"Sorry for pushing you but I need to ask you something" Mika's eyebrows furrowed but he nodded his head anyways. I closed my eyes letting the now controlled fox in me, show. I opened my eyes, them now glowing and my body went up in flames of the shape of a fox.

"How...big is it? Like what does it look like?" I asked him, kinda scared of what his answer may be but I knew he wouldn't lie to me.

"Its....huge and the fox looks....like...mad" I immediately frown at his answer, which caused me to five me a worried look. I just sighed and sat down next to him on the bed. I've never been this scared before, I didn't want to loose control again and the fox take over to kill everyone. I especially didn't want to hurt Mika or Yuu.

"You should j-just kill me, I don't want t-to hurt anyone" My hands covered my eyes as I looked down at my lap and tears bridged my eyes. My hands shook as I fiddled with them in my lap. Taking me by surprise, Mika grabbed my chin to make me look up at him.