5

I do not own Owari No Seraph or any pictures I may post on here.

I was suppose to be Guren's back up but I managed to get myself lost and now I was going to be late. Its normal for me to be usual late for things but this is important, people are going to die and I needed to be his back up. I thought Yuu and Kimizuki were stupid but apparently, I'm the only idiot here. People are going to die but I had some faith we would win, Guren and them have been up to something, I didn't know what it was and it kinda scared me.

"Would you look what I have here? A little lot lamb, this will be fun" A deep voice said from behind me, startling me a little but my katana was already out and ready. I pointed the tip of it towards the person to see it was a noble. He had red bangs and brown hair in the back in a braid. My eyes glared at me the minute I spotted him, stupid vampires. He just smirked at me and pulled out his sword that was attached onto the holder on his side.

"I may look small but don't underestimate me, vampire"

I ran at me with my katana in position, ready to hit him. The vampire was ready for this though and blocked my attack with his sword. I growled, pushing my katana against his sword but he was stronger and I flew back into a rock. Hissing in pain, I got up and glared at him, yet again. What confused me was when he flinched back but then smirked again.

"My, they have been doing experiments on the humans" My eyebrows furrowed together at his statement. What the hell did that mean? I decided to shake it off and glare again.

"Shut the hell up, I don't know what your talking about!" I yelled at him then charged at him again but he blocked it. I pushed forward on his sword with all my strength I could master. His eyes widen a little and he lost his control, sending him backwards into a pile of rocks. Deciding, it would be best to get to Guren, I took off running in the direction I had felt was right. Hopefully, it was.

When I finally got there, I noticed Rogue and Guren struggling with a blonde haired vampire that was about to kill him. I growled, charging at the vampire.

"Hey, vampire! What the hell are you doing to Rogue and Guren!?" I yelled and was about to stab him as I got up close to him but paused when he turned around. No way, this.......it can't be real. He died! I saw him die on the floor! No way.

"M-Mika-kun?" I stuttered out in surprise and shock. I saw Mika die that day, I saw it and I know I'm not crazy. This has to be real, if I wake up and Mika's still dead...

"Yuki-chan" His blue eyes that I had grown to love, widen in surprise. I didn't think for a second when I ran up and tackled him to the ground in a hug. Tears of shock and joy poured out of my eyes. Rogue and Guren were glaring at Mika but I didn't care. Suddenly, I was picked from Mika by my hair and thrown and tossed onto the ground with a loud thub. I cried out in pain when I landed on my stomach, Mika and Rogue called out for me but I ignored them, trying to get up. I took notice that it was the vampire I was fighting before that tossed me.

"Yuki-chan! Hurry, run away!" Mika's voice yelled at me.

Once I tried to get up to beatte vampire, he slammed his foot onto my back, causing the ground to grow in with a shape of my body. I cried out in pain again, I could hear my back cracking every time he hit it. I clenched my fist against the ground with anger. I needed to get up and fight instead of getting beat up like I'm his toy to play with. 

"No, remember, Mika-kun? Its always more fun when were together so I'm no leaving you, not again!" I yelled then the vampire grabbed my hair and tossed me to the side like you would a toy.

"Your out of your mind if you think I'm leaving you again!" Just as the vampire was about to stalk back over to me, I stood up with my katana in my hands. Unknowningly, my eyes glowed a bright orange color and my body covered in flames of the shape of a huge fox. Pain struck my head, causing me to scream out before something took control over my body. It wasn't me anymore.

-3rd person pov-

Mizyuki or what looked like Mizyuki, ran towards the vampire and slammed her katana across the body, blood splattering on her face. Mizyuki turned to Mika, Yuu, Guren, and almost everyone that was watching her. A huge smirk grew across her face with a crazed look in her eyes. Guren smirked, his work had been done, by the time she's done, all the vampies will be dead unless the fox inside her goes against his wishes.

"Ah, I'm going to have so much fun" Mizyuki said chuckling but it was obviously not her. The voice was deep like a mans and dark. She stood up, stalking towards them with her katana out and ready.

A stupid vampire decided to attack her but honestly, it didn't surprise her one bit. As soon as he went to jump her, she didn't even bother looking at him as she sliced her katana through his heart, turning him to dust. Mizyuki's face darken as she his behind her bangs with an even darker smirk across her usually sweet face. She rose her head through her bangs with a crazed look.

"I am the goddess of death"

Okay, this chapter is a little darker than the others but I hope you like as much as the others. I just wanted to finally get this in and can you guess what Mizyuki is? Its pretty easy, at least for me. Anyways, I'll update soon.

Word count: 1030

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me!