Letters from Envy

It had been a few weeks now since you were attacked by the malicious Lust.

It had been two weeks since you last saw Envy.

One week also gone and you had met the blonde childhood friend of the Elric brothers called Winry, aka the automail fangirl. Nobody dared call her that though, as they'd cop a good smack in the head with a wrench from Winry.

And last, but not least, you received a letter from Envy. With his usual messy and out-of-place handwriting.

"To (y/n)

I have been busy with my siblings. There are six others and they are causing trouble.

Get well soon.

I'm writing this letter while I'm on the train.

Lust (the blackhead you met earlier,) allowed me to have one day off.

I'm already heading out into the area you're in, so get out of that dump with Edward and Alphonse. They annoy me.

Just like all humans. Anyway, I doubt this pathetic human mailing service is any good, so I don't think you'll receive this.

From Envy

P.s Don't lose your keys again."

You couldn't help but laugh.

His arrogant attitude always made you smile or laugh, as you can tell he is trying to hard.

You etched for wanting to write a letter back, but you couldn't. You had no idea where he would be going.

A week later you were given another letter, from Envy as well.

"Hey (name).

I'm still really busy.

My siblings and I are keeping things in order at the moment for future plans.

Lust (the hag you ''met" earlier) said I should stop writing letters to you as I am apparently losing my sadistic-ness.

That's not a real word, and I know if I said that in real life you'd slap me.

Freaking bookworm.

From Envy.

Address of sender: Central command centre post office."

What was he doing there?

You were perplexed and left clueless as to why he'd be in central, but you didn't over-think it.

He really needs handwriting lessons.

Another week after that short letter, you were given another one.

From the palmtree.

"To (name)

I'm definitely heading back now this time, so you better be at that cheap apartment of yours.

And make sure you bake those cookies again.

So I- That part was scribbled over.

So you can eat something.

I don't really know what to write.

And I've been hearing you're now a state alchemist, is that true?

From Envy.

Sender: 22 Molching Heaven street"

((If you noticed that reference omg you are my twin.))

You wondered as to where he got that idea from. Maybe you should try out for being a state alchemist, you presumed.

In the meantime, your arm still wasn't its 100% best as nerves were damaged, and you were extremely frantic as to the fact you might never be able to use alchemy.

Despite your anxiety of the thought, the doctor said if it doesn't get better within a month, it's either automail or the option to never use alchemy again.

The second one was definitely not an option for you.

As these thoughts were processing through your mind, you looked up to find a chocolate store.

You couldn't resist it.

When you walked up, you were greeted by a blue-haired tall teenager and a younger one, who was very short with wild brown hair.
"Ryuuji! I told you to take that hat off! Stupid mutt." The girl said with a smile before turning to you. "Hello, are you looking to buy some chocolates?" You nodded and examined the boxes.

"No, I'm here to buy the table. I like that table. That is a nice table." You said sarcastically in your head.

"Mint.. caramel...strawberry.. ooh! Marshmallow!" You picked that one up, grasping around your purse for money. You handed the two the cash and they fought over as where to put it.

You started making your way downtown, (walking around, faces pass and I'm homebound, sorry I had to do that.) Anyway, as you walked to your apartment you noticed a certain person standing at your door with an agitated face.

You crept up behind him, before grabbing his shoulders. "BOO!" He jumped back, facepalming into the solid brick wall then back down onto you. Envy loomed over you, your noses touching. You turned a beet red, and he quickly stood up. "As clumsy as ever." He pulled you up.

You were so excited to see him.

It would've been more than a month since you last saw him on that day.

You placed the chocolate on the fence, and gave him a big hug, nuzzling your face into his chest.

"I missed you."

"I missed y-" Envy stopped before shaking his head. "I meant you look good. You always do b-" He shook his head again, facepalming. "I hope your arm is better."

He was concealing his embarrassed face from you, folding his arms.

"So, you going to eat those chocolates or what?"

"Yep! and you're not getting any."