Gone one minute back the next

It had been a few weeks since you were attacked by Lust, and you were now in the good care of Edward and Alphonse.

"(y/n)!!" Envy kicked your door thrice more times. His purple eyes adverted to the floor, where he saw blood patches. Your blood patches.

He then opened it without any resistance, quickly looking for traces of you. "(y/n)! I left something here! Where are-" He saw even more blood.

"Shit."

"(Y/n)! I'm going to the shops with Al, I'll be back soon!" Edward cooed through the hallway as you sat with your face dug into the pillow that was lent to you. "Bye.." You grumbled unenthusiastically.

As soon as they left the small room, it was dead silent. The coldness of the dark embraced you with its dagger claws, piercing your fragile skin. You shook out of the uncomfortable position, shifting underneath the covers.

Envy transformed himself into a dog, and decided he would... smell for you. As weird as that sounded, he still insisted on doing it. The sparks of vibrant red colours crashed everywhere again, and Envy changed his form into a large mahogany dog. He put his nose to the ground, and used the dog sense to track down your scent. First, it led him to the bottom of the staircase.

Then the alleyway.

And then the pathway.

And then the road.

But there was still something missing, he couldn't track where your whereabouts came from, due to puddles and a mixture of other scents wafting around. He decided to keep looking.

Which, was a good idea since he stumbled across the hotel in which was the room you were staying in. The vibrant crimson sparks flew everywhere again and he changed his image into Edward, after smelling him as well. For him to get into the hotel, he would have to look like a customer. So, as much as he hated it, he changed into the blonde fullmetal alchemist. "Hello! Welcome back to Ouran hotel!" A blonde-haired and blue-eyed young man said, welcoming the so-called Edward.

While your eyes felt like weights, an impatient knocking was heard. Envy's figure of Edward stood outside. You quickly scurried over quietly to the door, peeping your head through to examine who was at the door. "oh hi, you're back early!" Your body was slowing healing, each fragment by fragment.

As you turned the brass doorknob, Envy flopped inside. "Edward! Are you okay?!" You quickly made him stand upright, and then the crimson spires appeared again, Envy revealing himself. "(y/n).." He choked, and tightened a grip on your shirt. "Envy?.. Hey.. What's the matter?" He kept digging his head further into your shoulder-bone. "I'm sorry that.. she found you.."

Your eyes widened slightly. "You mean, the one who attacked me? Who is she?"

"My sister.." He grumbled. "theoretically.." You gently caressed his head, and he slowly regained his normal composure. "Damn it, look at me. A human has made me express my feelings,pfft." His normal arrogant attitude kicked in. "Anyway, (y/n).."

"Hm?" You tilted your head, the locks of your hair bouncing off your face. "I can't see you again for a while, I know why my sister was attacking you." He looked out the small rusting window of the room. "she said because I'm softening up." He didn't advert his gaze away from outside. "Oh..okay.." You looked at the ground. "Oy, cheer up." He grinned slightly, and walked over quietly to you, his piercing violet eyes looking almost right through you.

"I'll be back, eventually." He then pulled your forehead gently to him, and kissed it sweetly. Your face went a bright beet red, and he didn't seem to flinch. It was a wonderful kiss, not a kiss full of lust or desire, but one full of respect and a genuine bond. "Make sure you write a letter to me, at least once, okay?"

"Yeah yeah, don't boss me around woman." He gently rubbed your hair before waving nonchalantly and walking out the door.

Just like that.

One minute here one minute gone.

As you went to go back to the bed, you heard shouting and loud voices.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ENVY?!" Edward yelled. "oh my my~ if it isn't the pipsqueak alchemist!" Envy teased, flying his hand up and down in the air.

"I'm not even going to bother." You rolled your eyes, and slipped into the silky sheets.

((There was only one other appearance in this, did you find it? Bye-bye!~))