Chapter 9

"You seem so happy today." Yein turn around at Haejun. "I thought the two of you fought.'

"Yeah. It's just a little misunderstanding."

Haejun frown. "Really? I thought both of you had a great fight. I also read the article."

She face Haejun. "We confirm it. And it's all edited photos. And guy at the picture being crop is not Jungkook. It's his older brother, Junghyun-oppa."

"Anyway, good luck for today. I gotta go, Yeinnie."

Lovelyz prepare all their selves, because tonight is the Gayo Daejun. And they will dance together with Red Velvet, got7 and Winner. They all know that they receive many bash and negative comments, why their group was one of the Super Babies.

"Are you ok?" Sujeong ask Yein.

"Ne. Unnie. I'm just wondering."

Sujeong frown. "Why? With whom?"

She sigh. "Ever since that Haejun-oppa is back, things between me and Jungkook became complicated. Many rumour. And I'm afraid if he is one behind those things. He even said that he still loves me."

"I know what Haejun can do. We all know that, Yein. Like you, I'm scared with your relationship with Jungkook-sunbae." She paused. "Did you already have your property? Because if you already have, you can have a divorce."

Yein stiffed. 'Divorce?' she faced her unnie. "I still don't."

Until now, Yein couldn't have her inheritance unless if she's at the legal age she can take it from Jungkook.

"What if Haejun will publicize your relationship with Jungkook? What will you do?"

She couldn't answer Sujeong's answer. Yein too, don't know what to do. Even her Jin-unnie and Seokjin-sunbae, still keep their relationship in secret. They're afraid to get bash, because there is a possibility that they will broke up.

During presentation, Yein can't concentrate. 'What if Haejun will do that?'

___

"What happen to Yein?" Jimin whisper to Jungkook. They are watching the performance, to support Lovelyz secretly. "Did the two of you, fight?"

"We don't. We're perfectly fine after that issue. I already explain everything to her."

"She seems a little bit problematic. That's not her usual attitude when presenting."

Jungkook frown at Jimin. "Are you stalking at my wife?" he asks sharply.

"Aniyo. I enjoy watching Lovelyz performance because of my cousin. Not of your wife."

He rolls his eyes. "Because of Jin or Kei-noona?"

"GAAAAD!!" Jungkook look at Hoseok who is clenching his fist.

"What's the problem hyung?" he worriedly asks. Jungkook follow Hoseoks's eyes stare. It's Mijoo and Mark near to each other.

"Do they need to touch the hair? Is this guy know that the girl he's flirting with, is my fiancée?" it's Suga. It's because Jinwoo from Winner touched Jiae's hair.

"She said that she likes me. Then why she's flirting with him?" its Hoseok again.

"I'm proud of her. She's really gorgeous in her outfit." Seokjin proudly said.

Jimin and Jungkook look at each other with many questions in their mind.

----

At the end of the program, Lovelyz and BTS were standing beside each other. Jin stands beside Seokjin and Jimin. They're acting like strangers. While Jungkook still glancing at Yein who's standing beside Soojung and Kei.

Jungkook frown when he saw a guy at Yein's other side. And it's Minwoo from Boyfriend. 'that guy has a guts standing beside from my wife.'

Yein could feel someone is watching her, she turn her head around and saw her husband; she give him a smile.

Yein texted Jungkook that she can't go home. She'll be staying at Lovelyz dorm for the whole night. Lovelyz was at the waiting area. Many stuff organizing them. Yein didn't notice that Jungkook is coming from their way, since she's busy chatting with Sujeong.

BTS will be leaving in any minute. After Jungkook read Yein's text, they head their way to exit. From afar, he smiles when he saw Yein chatting at Sujeong. But he feels a little bit sad, when Yein didn't even notice his presence.

----

"OMY!! The feelssssss!!!" Sujeong said while giggling.

Lovelyz are watching fancams now. They are currently watching when Jungkook took a glance at Yein while talking to Sujeong.

"Yah! Sujeong! Stop giggling!! You look like a pabo!" Mijoo said.

"Stop it!" its Soojung. "There is no invalid reason about Yein and Jungkook taking glances since we all know that both of them were married. I'm just concern about Sujeong and Taehyung. After that MC'ing thingy, both of you act as a strangers."

Sujeong roll her eyes. "It's his choice anyway, not mine."

"Look at this!" Jin exclaim as she tries to give Yein the laptop. "Look at your husband reaction during Red Velvet."

Yein's eyes grew in wide.

---

After lunch, Yein decided to go home at Jung kook's pad.

But it's a biggest mistake she'd done. She saw him with a girl at the bed, cuddling at each other.