Chapter 8

Yein woke up in the middle of the night because of the phone that keeps on ringing. She directly answers it without looking at the caller id.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Have you already read the article?" she frowns when she recognize the voice. Its Soojung.

"Why?" there is a curiosity in her voice.

"Is Jungkook with you?"

"He's sleeping." As she take a glance to Jungkook who is peacefully sleeping beside her.

"Is it about him?"

***************

Jungkook woke up without Yein at his side.

'Maybe she's cooking right now.' He smile at the thought.

But he was wrong. When he went to the kitchen, he saw no sign of Yein. He looks around the house but also none.

'Does she leave earlier? And don't bother on waking me up?'

He hurriedly dials her number.

"Yoboseyo?" instead of a sweet voice, it turns out to be a baritone one. He clenched his jaw.

"Why you had her phone?" coldness over his voice.

The guy on the other line chuckles, "She left it on the table. You know, busy practicing sweet moment with Jr-sunbae."

Jungkook could imagine that this guy is now smirking.

"Why you're there?" still use his cold voice.

"You don't know?" the guy mocked him; "We're in the same agency now."

Jungkook cut off the call.

------

"Did the two of you fight?" Namjoon ask the maknae when he notice his quietness.

Jungkook sigh. "We don't."

"Don't deny it. I know you already."

Again, Jungkook sigh. "We don't have a fight. Honestly we're fine. But." He paused. He ruffles his hair frustratingly. "She left the house too earlier. Not even minding on leaving a note. I called her. But that bastard guy answers my call."

Namjoon frown. "Who's guy?"

"Haejun." he answers in a low voice.

The leaders' eyes grew in wide. "Jinjja!!? Lee Haejun ??!!"

He nods as a sign of yes. "And both of them are now in the same agency."

Before Namjoon can give another words to say, their manager approach Jungkook. "Better fix this before your wife discover this." As he handed Jungkook the laptop.

---

"Are you okey now?" Soojung ask the maknae.

Yein only give her a faint smile. "I'm fine."

Suddenly Haejun approach the two. "You forgot your phone at the table." As giving the phone to her.

Lovelyz decided to go back to their dorm since they already mastered the dance.

"That was really tiring!!" Seulgi exclaim.

Got7, Winner and Red Velvet was with them today. They practiced for the Gayo special dance number for the Super Babies.

"I know right." Jaebum interrupt.

"We gotta go, sunbaes." Lovelyz said in unison.

A/N: They call the three as sunbaes because the 3 groups debuted first.

Haejun walk with Yein on their way to parking lot.

"I really missed you, Yeinnie." There is a sincerity at Haejun when he says that to her.

Yein just laugh. "I know, oppa. It's been a long since we seen each other."

"Can we get back like we used to be in the past?"

Yein stop from her track and faced him. "That's the thing I can't give to you. I'm married."

"But-"

Haejun didn't finish his words because someone grabs Yein.

---

Despite of Jungkooks' bad mood, he still fetches Yein. While waiting at the parking lot, at the corner of his eyes, he saw Yein happily talking to Haejun. Because of his hot-temper, he hurriedly went out at the car and grab Yein from from that guy.

Jungkook slam the door as he closed it. Yein remains silent too. Until they reach the pad. They don't talk to each other.

"Why you're talking to him?"

Yein shivers when she hear Jungkooks' cold voice. "Am I not allowed?" she taunted. "And why are you mad?"

"You left the house too early. You don't even leave some note. I called you but someone answers it. Now you know why I'm mad right now."

Yein give him a fake laugh. "Is that all?" she asks half sarcastic. "You call? I don't receive any single call from you. I think you dialled the wrong number because in my call history, there is no sign that you call me. Maybe your call that Sewon girl." Then she walks out.

Jungkook follows her. "Sewon??' he asks confusingly.

"You forgot her already? You just have a selca and posted it on social sites. And now you're acting like she don't exist!!?"

He smirks. "So, you left the house because of that?" Then suddenly he remember what happen earlier.

^FLASHBACK^

"Better fix this before your wife discovers this."

Jungkook took the laptop from his manager, and take a look on the article.

- BTS Maknae Jeon Jungkook and his rumoured girlfriend took a selfie together.-

And behind that article is a photo of a girl and a boy whose face being cropped.

"That's not me." He firmly said after reading. "I'll just send a statement for that."

^END OF THE FLASHBACK^

Jungkook smirks. "Are you jealous? We can take selca's together if you want."

Yein who is busy packing her things up, faced him. "I'm not jealous, okey? Why would I be?"

"Because I'm your husband, you're my wife. And its normal for the couple to feel jealousy. Like me, I get jealous because you talked to Haejun earlier. And now, it's you who is now jealous about that rumoured."

Yein looked at him. "So, it's not true?" she asks. Jungkook smile sheepishly.

"Yes. It's not true. I can't attempt on cheating you."

^^^^^^^^

Vote. Comment.