She's A Star

As the taxi pulled onto her street, Camila felt her heart flutter. It had been two long and agonizing weeks that she had been away from her fiancée, and she couldn't wait to cuddle up in their big comfy bed and do some serious love making. Last time she went to New York for business it was only for four days, and when she got back she didn't even have time to take off her shoes before Lauren dropped to her knees and went at her. Camila smirked as she recalled what a little sex kitten her fiancée was. The thought of being inside her love, thrusting and making her moan, only made her compression shorts feel even more compressed.
Finally the taxi pulled into the driveway of the quaint, two-bedroom home. Camila could see her bedroom light on. She had absolutely no doubt that Lauren would be sprawled naked on their bed, waiting to pounce at any given moment.
"That's thirty three, my lady." The older man said, smiling genuinely as he turned to look at her.
Camila smiled, taking out two twenties and handing them to him. "Keep the change Raphael, it was a pleasure." She said as she got out.
"Oh thank you Miss Camila!" He smiled.
She pulled her bag out of the trunk and shut it tightly, trying not to run up to her front door in sheer sexual excitement. She opened the door quietly and took off her shoes, placing them in the closet beside her others. She hung up her coat and carried her bag upstairs, placing it down by her dresser.
Camila looked at their empty bed and frowned. She expected more of a 'welcome home' than an empty bed and an absent Lauren.
She heard Lauren start to sing quietly in the washroom. Camila's frown turned into a sly smirk as she crept towards the door and slowly opened it. "Miss me?" She whispered.
Lauren jerked forward in surprise, her toothbrush still hanging out of her mouth. She took it out and laughed, spitting out her mouthful of toothpaste. She walked up to Camila and hugged her tightly, sighing against her.
"I did. I missed you so much." Lauren smiled, "I'm glad you're back, Miss Broadway Director." she said coyly.
Camila laughed, leaning in to kiss Lauren, who very quickly dodged it. "Camz, toothpaste." Lauren reminded her.
"Don't care." She mumbled, leaning forward and pressed her lips to her fiancée's in a bruising kiss.
Lauren eventually pulled back, nuzzling her nose over Camila's. "Gimme a second." She turned back to the sink, rinsed out her mouth and put away her toothbrush. Camila waited patiently as Lauren quickly combed out her hair and then walked back over, kissing Camila again.
When she stepped forward, gripping Lauren by her arms, Lauren let out a soft breath and turned her head away. Camila kissed down her lover's neck, leaving a small trail of lipstick stains. Her hands kneaded at Lauren's breasts.
"Camila, we can't. I have to be at work for eight and it's already eleven." Lauren said.
Camila stepped back, her eyebrow raised, "But... I've been gone for two weeks, how are you not wanting to have sex?" She asked, genuinely confused.
"Well..." Lauren bit her lip, "A few days after you left I found myself really horny, and I was talking to Normani-"
"Please tell me you didn't have a threesome-"
"No! Camila." Lauren huffed, "I bought a vibrator." She said simply.
"Oh." Camila paused, "Of course Normani convinced you to buy a vibrator." She muttered.
"Actually Dinah was the one that sealed the deal. She said she has one for whenever Liam's away and it works for her. And mine worked for me. Actually it more than worked, it's amazing. I don't know why I didn't think to buy one sooner." Lauren smiled.
Camila raised her eyebrow, "Better than the real thing?" She asked.
"No, of course not. But... the way it vibrates, I mean, no human can replicate that feeling. I came so hard." Lauren laughed quietly.
Camila stayed silent, looking at Lauren with slightly narrowed eyes. Lauren's eyes widened and she let out a hearty laugh.
"I don't believe it."
"What?" Camila questioned simply.
"You're jealous of a vibrator." Lauren laughed as Camila pouted. "Oh honey, don't be. We can have sex tomorrow, it's just... I came so many times this past week I don't know if I could handle anymore right now." She said as she leaned in to give Camila a quick kiss before going back to the sink.
Couldn't handle anymore? Camila scowled. The sex toy monster had officially kidnapped her sex kitten and replaced her with a prude. This was not her Lauren, and she didn't know how but somehow she would get her back.
Camila walked out of their bathroom feeling somewhat appalled. Never in a thousand years did she think her dick would be replaced by a vibrator. She wouldn't stand for it. She's a star, damn it, and so is her dick.
When Lauren walked out of their bathroom she came face to face with her naked fiancée. She swallowed as he eyes trailed down to Camila's hands, stroking slowly at her hard cock. She simply raised her eyebrow amusedly as Lauren squeezed her thighs together.
"Camila..." Lauren whimpered, "That's not fair. I have to work tomorrow." she stated, forcing herself to look up into Camila's smoldering eyes.
"Not fair?" Camila questioned as she walked up to her fiancée, her cock twitching in her closed fist. "What's not fair is you fucking yourself every night while I was stuck in New York with no one to take." She said as she pulled Lauren closer, biting at the sensitive skin of her neck.
"Oh... C-Camila." Lauren swallowed hard.
Camila reached down, grabbing ahold of Lauren's tank top and roughly pulling it up over her chest. She felt Lauren pull back, but she held her still with a hand on her lower back. "Stay still." She growled.
Lauren let out a quiet whimper, gripping at Camila's bare shoulders. Her nails sunk in as Camila grabbed a nipple between her fingers, twisting and pulling it to a stiff peak. She leaned down and took a mouthful of flesh, biting and sucking until she was sure her mark would stay. She pulled away with an audible 'pop'.
"I think you need a good fucking to remind you who you belong to." Camila whispered, reaching up to grab a fistful of soft blonde hair. Lauren bit her lip, nodding slowly as Camila's dark eyes bore into hers. "That's what I thought." Camila smirked, leaning forward to press their lips together in a heated kiss.
She kicked Lauren's legs apart and reached between them, palming her sex. Lauren moaned into the kiss, pressing her centre into Camila. The brunette groaned, breaking their kiss to look down and stroke her cock.
"Down." She muttered, pulling Lauren by her hair towards the floor. Lauren crashed down to her knees and opened her mouth, immediately taking Camila's thick cock past her lips.
Camila's abdomen twitched, her muscles flexing as she groaned quietly. She tangled her other hand into her fiancée's hair and held her head still as she thrust deeper. Lauren gagged around her girth, raising her hands to grip at Camila's upper thighs. Camila pulled out long enough to let the blonde cough and catch a quick breath before thrusting back into her mouth, forcing herself deeper until Lauren's nose was nestled at the base of her cock. She pulled out again, this time slapping her length against Lauren's cheek as she breathed deeply.
"Who do you belong to?" Camila asked.
"You." Lauren said, reaching up to wipe her mouth on the inside of her wrist.
"You're such a slut for my cock." Camila teased as she brushed the head of her cock over the blonde's glistening lips. Lauren opened her mouth again, her tongue flicking out to lick the underside of Camila's cock.
Camila enjoyed the warm mouth around her for a short while before pulling Lauren to her feet. She turned the blonde around and pressed her into the wall. Her fingers hooked into Lauren's pajama shorts and pulled them down around her knees. Then, without any warning, she thrust up into her fiancée's warm sex. Lauren gasped and squirmed against the brunette's tight hold.
"Oh... fuck- Camila! That feels so good, baby." Lauren whimpered, pressing her ass back as the thrusts came faster and harder. Camila pulled Lauren's hair into her fist and tugged her head back, grunting into her ear as she fucked her ruthlessly.
"That's right you little slut, you love being fucked by my big cock. Nothing can replace it, can it?" Camila breathed.
"N-N-unh.. oh fuck!" Lauren cried out a Camila reached around and started playing with her clit. "F-Fuck yes!" Lauren gasped.
"I. Asked. You. A. Question." Camila annunciated each word with a particularly hard thrust against Lauren's sweet spot.
"Nothing can- oh my God! N-Nothing can replace your cock!" Lauren cried out, her hands splayed against the wall as Camila pounded into her.
Camila thrust up and stopped, balanced on the balls of her feet, and started to rub Lauren's clit faster and in more circular motions. Lauren moaned loudly, her mouth hanging open and eyes squeezed shut.
"Oh- fuck, Camila... I'm gonna come" Lauren gasped as Camila started to slowly and firmly thrust again, her fingers never slowing from their quickened circles around her clit.
Lauren's nails scraped at the wall as she cried out, her muscles all contracting and squeezing around Camila. Camila moaned loudly as she held off on her orgasm, willing herself to settle down despite the sudden change in tightness. Lauren finally relaxed, gasping for breath.
Camila slid out of Lauren and pulled her over to the bed, bending her over. She spit on her hand and rubbed it over her cock before rubbing the head against Lauren's ass.
Lauren let out a soft breath, biting down on the sheets underneath her. Camila began easing herself into the tight hole, pressing firmly but not too hard. Lauren moaned and arched her back, offering herself up to be taken.
Camila smiled, "My sex kitten." she teased, resting her knee on the bed as she pushed in the rest of her seven inches. Lauren whimpered at the sudden intrusion, which very quickly went from pain to pleasure.
Camila let out a small breath, pulling out slowly before thrusting back in. Lauren moaned again, and Camila continued the steady rhythm. When she saw Lauren start to squirm and moan louder, she increased her force so that she was fucking her at a fast pace, barely giving her time to adjust to all of the feelings.
"Fuck- oh God! Don't stop!" Lauren moaned, gripping tightly at the bed sheets.
Camila moaned, feeling the tightness well in her abdomen. She thrusted harder, going deeper and eliciting cries of pleasure from her fiancée. She knew it wouldn't be long until Lauren came, after all anal had quickly become her favourite thing once they had tried it earlier in their relationship.
Like clockwork, Lauren came undone within a few short thrusts, crying out against the mattress and reaching behind her to grasp Camila's hand. As Camila kept on pushing in and pulling out while Lauren slowly settled down, she felt her balls tighten. She moaned loudly, pulling out and stroking her cock firmly. To her surprise, Lauren quickly slid off the bed and knelt before her- despite her post-orgasm daze- opening her mouth and looking up innocently. Camila let out a loud moan as thick ropes of come spurted out of her cock, covering her fiancée's lips and chin. Her cock twitched in her hand as she milked out the last of her come, her body still humming with pleasure.
Lauren smiled, swiping a finger over her chin and popping it into her mouth. "I think you proved your point." She drawled, her tone thick and seductive.
"Which was?" Camila panted softly.
"Your cock is a thousand times better than a sex toy."