Really, Mikey?

Later that night, after the Turtles ran away from another Rundoli, we were all relaxed again. Raph and Naomi were playing video games, Mikey was bugging Donnie about his next invention, and I was watching Space Heroes with Leo. The show was so good!

Soon, Raph starts to celebrate by dancing. Looks like he won the game. Naomi looked slightly annoyed and leaped at him. Raph ducked and kicked out his leg to trip her. She saw this coming, and flipped, grabbing his leg and flipping him.

“Yah!” he cried, smacking on the ground.

Naomi smirked. “You may win against games, but I can still kick your shell.” Mikey started laughing and Naomi looked at him. “Wanna be next?”

“No!” Mikey said quickly.

“Good.” Naomi smiled, clapping her hands together in an act to dust them off.

April walked in with her hands behind her back. “Hi, guys!”

“Hi, April!” Donnie said, coming up to greet her formally.

She walked right by him and gave me and Naomi ice cream. Naomi got her favorite: Strawberry Shortcake, and I received mine: Orange Cream. At least that’s what I call it because it has a nice orange creamy outer layer and a cold vanilla inner layer.

Naomi quickly took hers and bounded away with Raph on her heels, wanting a rematch without her noticing. I heard a thump and a feminine giggle and knew Naomi won again.

I began to eat mine when Mikey slowly came into view on my right. He had big, begging light blue eyes. “Can I try some?” he asked.

Looking at my ice cream, I give it to him, “Only a bite, that’s my favorite.”

Mikey nodded and took a large chop before opening it quickly again, giving it to me and moaning.

“What?” I asked.

“It’s cold!” Mikey whined.

Naomi finished hers by now and was coming in with Raph rubbing his shoulder in pain. She looked at Mikey and me with a “really” expression. I shrugged.

“Stop pointing.” Naomi said suddenly, walking to the kitchen.

“I didn’t!” I tried.

Raph was looking at Mikey, “Really?”

“It is ice cream.” Naomi smirked.

“Be quiet, Naomi.” I growled.

She looked at me with those unreadable blue eyes. What does she see in mine? With a huff, she started toward the pool tunnel. She splashed in and dove under water.

“Does anyone know where she goes?” I asked.

“Nope.” Raph shrugs, walking by.

I blink, get an idea, grab Raph’s arm, reluctantly, and push him in the water. “Follow her!”

“Why?”

“Just do it!” I snapped.

He glared at me before shrugging and following Naomi out. The two disappeared from sight and Donnie and Leo came up beside me. Mikey was still complaining about the ice creams coldness.

Now that I think back, maybe it wasn’t such a good idea…