Meet Mii-Wa

We each grab a box, Mikey grabbing two because Donnie wanted to help April up to the roof, but she said she could do it on her own. Which she did. Donnie was morally disappointed.

I think Naomi got the hint with Donnie and smirked as April declined. Naomi looked over at me as she set the box down. Everyone else set theirs down beside Naomi’s. Raph came over and sat by her.

“Alright, you guys.” Leo said. “Before you open your pizza boxes, we each have our own so no taking from anyone else, unless they rightfully give the rest to you. Understand?”

“Leo.” Raph said. “Really? Just let us eat.”

“Sorry. Go ahead.”

“WAIT!” Mikey yelled. We all looked at him. “I want Mikito and Naomi to eat their first slice before us.”

The four exchanged glances and they all silently agreed. I opened my pizza box and steam flew out of it. O looked at it. There was some pepperoni on it. It was cut up in even slices.

Mikey was staring at me as I took a bite. It may not have made my mind explode, but it was good! I ate the rest quickly. When I was done, I looked at Naomi who was looking at her piece questioningly.

She looked at me and I nodded. Taking a bite, she moaned and ate the rest quickly. “Yum!”

For once, I saw happiness in her eyes; They were like a child‘s. She might be hiding her real self under all this leadership duties. I remember when we were just learning ninjitsu. She would always goof off. Then over the years, she had hardened quickly. It’s still there, her child-like ways, but just buried under these responsibilities. We never really had a childhood if you think about it. Maybe the Turtles didn’t either. Except Mikey…

“Mikito?” Mikey waved his hand in front of my face, removing me from my mind.

I shook my head. “Yes?” I asked.

“Oh, I thought you were, like, in another dimension.” Mikey smiled. “But can I have your pizza if you’re not going to eat it?”

I looked down and his pizza was already gone. “You can have one.”

He snatched it up quickly while I ate the rest of it.

Donnie was gone, I noted as I ate the rest up. We were all waiting for him to come back. Mikey talked with me about some things. I saw at the corner of my eyes that Raph and Naomi were talking back and forth. Did I see Raph’s hand slowly come closer to Naomi’s?

I couldn’t tell because Donnie came back with a happy expression. We all started back to the lair but I went up and stopped Naomi.

“What?” she snapped.

“Let’s grab Mii-wa.” I replied. “We have yet to know about her being Splinter’s daughter.”

Naomi looked down, deep in thought. She looked back up. “Sure, but let’s hurry.”

“Guys, we’ll meet you at the lair!” I called after them.

They waved and headed off.

Naomi and I jumped down to our lair.

Mii-wa was there and we snatched her. She was shocked, but allowed us to steal her off the boys’ lair. We went through the subway entrance and set Sensei down. The four paused what they were doing to watch what we brought.

“Who’s that?” Donnie asked.

“This is our Sensei, Mii-wa.” I announced.

All four blinked. Leo put his hand up to his chin. “Now why does that sound familiar?”

“Because that was my daughter’s name.” Splinter said, coming in from his room in the dojo.