7

I don't know how long we've been in here; it feels like hours, my body aches with every movement I make. My head rest on Harry's firm chest while we both lay in silence.

"How long will we be here for," I croaked gaining Harry's attention.

Harry sighed deeply and replied, " It depends in how much trouble we'll be in."

A second later Sally would into the room with a frown on her wrinkled skin. I automatically rise, which made me wince as I felt pain eco through my whole body. Sally stormed over to me and bent down and grip my hair so hard, I could feel pieces tugging loose as I cried in pain.

"Sally stop!" Harry demands.

Sally let go of my scalp that made me fall to the ground with a big thump.

"Who do you think you are, you ungrateful piece of shit!" Sally hisses at Harry. "If it wasn't for me they would've treated you like crap! I made sure everyone took care of you in the best way possible!" My breathing became erratic as the tension in the room was thickening.

Harry rolled is eyes and said, "Is that what you tell your self at night, that you did the best you could for me?"

"I am your mother I have always tried my best to do things right for you!"

My jaw drops to the ground as I heard those words tumble out of her mouth. Harry lied. I look over at Harry to see him making a fist and him clenching his jaw so hard I thought his teeth might crack.

Sally look over at me, "You," she said, "Just keep stirring up trouble, the next time you even think about doing something bad I will make sure you regret it." Sally stood up and straightened her skirt and march out the room only to hear her heels eco through the hallway.

I stared at Harry unable to say anything to him, instead of feeling angry that didn't tell me I felt pity for him that he had to deal with a monster like that. I slowly grab Harry's rough hands and held them tightly.

"I told you she was dead to me," was his last were before we both fell into silence.

***

Pain in my shoulder seemed to intensify with every breath I took. I need to hold in my tears, I keep telling myself. The strong ones only last, and I am determined to be one of them who survives this. Its like I can almost here my brother in my head telling me to fight for every breath I take.

"Let me see," Harry said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"See what?" I replied as I laid my head on his broad shoulder.

"You stomach, hopefully it's not as bad as your cheek," concern was written all over Harry's face. Slowly I lifted my top over my head while being extra careful not to lift up my shoulder not caring that he was about to see me in my bra. I heard Harry take in a breath as I took my shirt fully off, just leaving me in my plain black bra.

"What, is it really that bad looking?" I ask him.

"No... I mean yes, but..." I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion on what he was trying to say.

"But what?"

"Your beautiful," Harry mumbled as he took his rough fingers and delicately rubbed his thumb on my stomach. Immediately blush rose to my cheeks and a smile fell upon my lips, so I didn't look like an idiot I bit my lip to keep my smile from growing. Harry's thumb moved up my stomach and went to my cheek and slowly stroke it.

"Number one and fifty, what do you think your doing!?" A guard yelled as he split us apart. Another guard marched into the room and grabbed Harry and pulled him out the room. I didn't care what the guard did to me; it felt nice that those couple hours with Harry let us have a break from reality.

"Number fifty put your shirt on I need to take you to the doctors," The guard said picking up my shirt and handing it to me.

I quickly put my shirt and snapped at the guard, "My name is Luna not number fifty." Angry that the fact I am just a number on a paper to them instead of a person, the guard just snickered at my remark then rolled his eyes.

***

"Doctor this is number fifty, she took a beating today," the guard said to the fragile looking old man.

"My name is Luna," I snapped at him for the second time.

"Do you want another beating kid?" He threatened as he tightened his grip around my arm.

"Hey you two stop it! Max I got it, thank you for bring her here." Max stormed out of the room leaving the doctor and I alone.

"Now Luna come and take a seat," he said. I quietly walk over the long chair and seat down, afraid of what he is going to do to me.

"That's a big bruise you got their kid," He said while looking through his white cabinets and taking out a cream. He opens the cap and rubs the cream on my cheek, which immediately made the pain go away. 

"Anymore injuries you got?" He asks.

"My shoulder and ribs," I replied back.

"I have to check if your ribs are broken, but first I am going to check your shoulder." The doctor put on gloves that started to lift my shoulder to see how far it can roll and go up.

"The good news is your shoulder will be fine in a day all you have to do is take a pill. Amazing right? That we cure any bone in our body with a pill, but can't find a cure for a disease that has killed most of the human population." I nodded in agreement of the sad reality we live in today.

"You need to take your shirt off, I have to check your ribs," for the second time today I took my shirt off.

"Lay down." I slowly lay on the comfy white chair and right away the doctor starts to probe my ribs. A smile came on my lips as I remembered the moment Harry and I had together and wish he were the one touching me not the doctor.

"Well good news is your ribs are bruised not broken," he said smiling which I returned. The doctor turned around and brought a cup of water with a red and blue pill.

"Take this and the pain will be gone by tomorrow but the bruises will stay," he said while I went to grab the water and pills from him.

"I am going to give you so advice kid do not defy them, they own you now the life you had before is a life you'll never get again, remember that."

________________________________________________

Authors Note:

Guysss shit is going down! SOOO much drama is about to come you have no idea *wink* *wink* Anyway please like & comment what you think! Thanks <33