Chapter 1-The first time I ran faster than Usain Bolt

Seriously, maths? I hate maths, I don't get anything that Mr. Jones is saying. Yeah, yeah, I might be ' Joey Scarlett', the straight-A geek who has no friends and 0 social life in Falcon High Boarding School, but maths? No. In order to live up to my name, I force myself to stay awake and concentrate on the lesson. I fail. Mr. Jones lesson makes me wonder if I took a left turn to snoozeville.

  I was in paradise when I suddenly felt someone shaking me. I looked up, only to see Mr. Jones staring right back down at me with his stern blue eyes and asked "Is my class really that interesting that you snoozed off?" I ignored the sarcasm but still felt guilty. I looked around and saw some classmates sniggering as if it was the first time I got into trouble. Okay, maybe it was the first. As I said, I have no friends, unless you count those who copy my work to get good grades. "Sorry Mr. Jones...I promise it won't happen again." I replied while hurriedly taking down some notes.

  'Ringggggg~~~~~~'

  Yes! Maths is finally over. I mentally cheer as I walk towards the cafeteria. I grabbed my food and plopped myself on a seat. I watch around and admire other people who can laugh and talk with...friends. I really want to have friends. People who you can share secrets with, laugh over the silliest things, be crazy with...but I can't. The memory of what happened is still too fresh in my head. I sigh as my vision landed on Miranda, my roommate. She is the total opposite of me: pretty, popular, liked by everyone and...yeah you get the point. She must be cursing her luck to have a roommate like me. She tried to speak to me before but eventually gave up when she saw that I was giving her one-word responses. Our relationship can be defined by one word: awkward. She does her own thing, I do my own.

  I finished my food and dumped my tray in the big container. I quickly walk out of the cafeteria so that I can do some last-minute studying for the science test later.

  I was just walking at a quick pace when I suddenly felt a shove from behind. My body lurched forward and I landed on something hard and sturdy. Before I could register what was happening, my lips collided with another soft yet powerful lips.

  Oh my god, what the hell is happening?

  I was so stunned that I just froze , not knowing what do to as my lips were still smashed on the other person's lips as if glue was stuck. A few seconds later I recovered from my shock and I quickly pulled away. I opened my eyes and they widened in horror as I stared at the person right in front of me. A pair of piercing green eyes stared right back at me.

  It was a boy. And not just any boy. It was Luke Evans, the hottest boy in school.

  And then I ran. Ran faster than I even thought I could.

Hey guys :) so this is my first chapter. I know its really short but I promise the next chapters will be really interesting. How did you like it? What did you think about Joey? Tell me your ideas or opinions in the comment box. Don't forget to vote too :D Remember that votes and comments will motivate me to write the next chapter faster!