Three

Hey guys!! So here's chapter 3, I won't be able to update so frequently cuz of school and work but I'll try my best so yeah! Anyways Enjoy!

Picture of Travis

Once I have made it home Grace was in the kitchen making dinner.

Grace was our maid, she was a little Italian women in her fifties and has been with my family since I was born. She was more like my grandmother than a maid and took care of me while my parents  away on business.

"Oh, hi sweetie. How was school," Grace said once I entered the kitchen. I replied with a 'fine' not wanting to tell her about the bullying I've been going through to make her worry about me.

"Mason, can you set table while I'll finish this up? Your parents should be here soon."

I looked at her surprised, I haven't seen my parents in three weeks since they had to go to New York on a business trip.

"They are coming home today?"

"Yeah,  they wanted to take a break from work for a while."

"Really?" I asked even though I knew she wasn't kidding.

I missed my parents while they were away. They were never bad parents, they always made time for me while growing up and when they were away they would call everyday to say goodnight or just to talk about our day at work or in my case school.

After getting the dishes from the cupboard and setting them nicely on the dinning room table I went upstairs to my room to changed and washed up a bit, knowing if I didn't my mother will scold me for it.
I finished up quickly and walked back downstairs. I stop on the last step to see front door open revealing my father and right after my mother. They were in the middle of taking their coats off and hanging them on the coat hanger next to the front door when my father spoke up when he turned his head and saw me.

"Son, how are ya?"

"Great" I breathed out once I was in front of him. He put a hand on my shoulder then gave me a hug.
"Ah, I missed you." My father said with his arms around me.

"I missed you too." I smiled back at him then gave my mother a hug.

"Awe, sweetie, you don't even know how much we missed you." She said while holding my face and giving me a kiss on the cheek, then pulling me in for another hug.

After our greetings, we all walked into the dining room just as Grace was setting the food on the table.

"Grace, it looks delicious." My mother said while sitting down on the chair my father pulled out for her.

"Yes Grace, your really out done yourself". My father smiled at her who smiled back, happy to see them back as much as I am.
**

I quickly ran to the school's door covering my head with my backpack from the pouring rain. I had to walk to school today, I didn't want to ask my parents to give me a ride since they are dreadfully tired from the trip and grace went home to visit her daughter. I didn't want to call Travis either, I wouldn't want to be a bother.

I shook out my hair making droplets of water fall from my hair while made my way to my locker.

"Hey dweeb" Zack smirked then hit my books out of my hands. His friends laughed along with him as I bent down to pick them up.

The warning bell rung as I hurried to grab my things hoping I won't be to late to class.

"You know you shouldn't let that dick push you around like that."

I looked up to find Cassedee leaning against the lockers with her arms crossed.

I looked behind me then back to her seeing if she was talking to someone else. Surly she was not communicating with me, right?

She smirked and chuckled, "yes, I'm talking to you."

I opened my mouth just to close it again, not know what to say. I was never good with taking to people, plus Cassedee has this intimidating look to her.

"Cat got your tongue?" She said walking up to me. I backed up till my back met with the lockers.

Cassedee's smirk became more
promote making a small dimple indent in her cheek as she neared me. She looked up at me since she was shorter than my 6 foot frame.

"You need to stand up for yourself, kick his ass." She said.

"I-uh I c-can't do that. I-I don't fight. There is no fighting on school g-grounds."

She shook her head and smirk, "haven't you ever wanted to break the rules, be bad?"

I stared at her, as a blush crept up my neck to my cheeks. I shrugged my shoulders not having an answer.

"You know, I could show you?" Cassadee whispered sliding her long black fingernail down my torso to the tops of my jeans and tugging.

She looked up at me through her long eyelashes and the smirk still etched on her lips.

"Uh. I-I.." I stuttered, my mouth hanging open. My arms glued to my side not knowing what to do in this type of situation.

"Come on. Don't you wanna know what it's like to be bad? Stop being a goody-two shoes, live a little."

I frowned my eyebrows, this would probably help me get zack to stop torturing me everyday, maybe treat me different. I thought it over, then nodded my head in agreement.

Cassedee showed me her signature smirk once more then padded my chest.

"Great we'll start today after school, I won't let you skip the rest of the day since we're just starting. We'll take it slow." She said then turned on her heels and walked toward the doors, probably to skip the rest of the day.

She was almost to the door when I said "wait, I have book club after school!" I can not miss book club we are reading a very interesting book this week and I can not miss the discussions on it.

Cassedee didn't bother stopping and turning around but called over her shoulder "your fist assignment is skipping book club!"

So how are you guys liking the book so far?? Give you feedback I would love to hear it. Anyway this book isn't planned out I'm writing it as I go. I might go back on some chapters and fix or edit some stuff. Thank you to the people that voted for my book! It really made me happy that you guys enjoyed it.