"Would you please stop touching my boyfriend?" Annabeth asked through gritted teeth.

"Please, Blonde don't interupt," Savannah said. Uh Oh. Nobody and I mean nobody calls Annabeth Blonde like that. Savannah saw Annabeth's reaction.

"Don't like me?" Savannah asked mockingly. "Not my fault your stupid." Annabeth let a fist fly towards Savannah's face but Percy caught it.

"Ha, see he likes me. He saved me from you!" Savannah smirked.

"No, I didn't want my girlfriend to have to pay a hospital bill for your face and serve detention. I love my girlfriend," Percy said. Annabeth blushed. "I'll give you a kiss for that on Wednesday," Annabeth said. Savannah scoffed. "After this kiss, he'll change his mind," Savannah said. The rest of the Pearls must of thought that was a good idea because they started to lean in. That's when I snapped back in action. My hand shot up in front of my lips and she kissed it. The rest of the guys did something to prevent the lips from touching them. Then the bell rang to my relief. We awkwardly scooted the girls off our laps and headed to our classes. Soon classes passed and we only had one more class. Gym. We all had it together. We entered the lockeroooms and changed into our gym clothes. Bright red shorts and gray T-shirts with 'Goode High' across the front. I entered the gym and sat in the bleachers with Reyna and the rest of my friends. "Okay today class we will start with sports," Coach Grant said. " Boys on the left side of the gym and girls on the right."The class did as instructed. "Boys are playing dodgeball and girls are playing volley ball. I went to the court where the balls were in the middle. Of course in the end Percy, Jason, Frank, me, the Stolls, and Nico were on the team with all the nerds and slightly overweight people. All the popular people and jocks were on the other team. "Look fresh meat," one of the jocks joked making the rest of his team laugh. I laughed along with the rest of my friends. Yeah, they would win. Please, I have dodged swords and plenty of other life threatning things.

"Good Luck!" our girlfriends shouted from the other side of the gym. "Oh we'll win babes!" one of the jocks said to them. The girls gagged and wrinkled their noses in disgust."We were talking to our boyfriends!" Katie said gesturing to us. The jock who talked to the girls jaws dropped and he looked at us. "No way one of you guys could get a babe like that," the jock said. I think his name was Zach from one of my classes. "Yeah, she's mine, Zach!" Travis shouted.

"Whatever, let's just play. None of them will be yours after we kick your puny butts in dodgeball," Zach said. The game started and all the jocks rushed forward and grabbed a ball.

They all threw. One came straight for Percy but he easily caught it. Dylan, the jock who threw it left the game cursing. Percy chuckled.

"Way to go Seaweed Brain!" Annabeth yelled spiking the ball over the net. "Back at you!" he yelled. The game kept going on like this until all the nerds and slightly overweight people on our team were gone. On the other team, four scared looking jocks were left. Nico picked up a ball on our side and threw it. That jock, Eric, had hit on Lucy when she spiked the ball earlier on in the game and Nico was not happy about it now or at the time it happened. The ball flew towards Eric and hit him in the gutt. Eric hit the floor with a thud. Zach was one of the last people. He threw a ball straight at Conner and Conner did a backflip and sent the ball straight at Zach and he hit the wall and slid down. The last two jocks were just as arrogant as Zach. There names were Matt and Danny. Matt picked up a ball and threw it at Frank. Frank caught the ball with one hand immediately. Matt walked off the court throwing very colorful language at Frank. Danny, the last one, picked up seven balls and threw, surprisingly they all came for one of us. We all did Conner's move at the same time. We all did a backflip sending the balls in perfect formation at Danny.

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! All the balls hit Danny in a line and he was out. Coach Grant's jaw dropped.

" How... What... Awesome!!!" Coach Grant shouted. "New kids come over here." We all jogged over including the girls. It turns out the girls played a game of volley ball as extraordinary as our dodgeball game. Coach Grant told us how great we were and we were his favorite students and we should try out for a sport. The bell rang and we went to change into our regular clothes and headed to our cars to finally leave.