Our Own Party

Leo POV

We walked into to the lunchroom and we looked at the food. No thank you. Suddenly Nico perked up. I wondered why he would perk up because a) the food looked disgusting and b) we couldnt get any kisses.

"Guys I have an idea!" Nico shouted. We turned our attention towards him. "You know how my dad taught me to shadow travel without getting sleepy?" We all nodded. " Well you guys tell me what you want and I will shadow travel home and use the craving thingy and bring it back," Nico said. We all perked up and wrote down what we wanted for lunch and gave it to Nico. Nico walked around a corner where nobody could see him and was gone. About two minutes later he was back with a stack of to go boxes in a bag. He sat down and passed them out. "Where'd you get the boxes?" Frank asked.

"You know how when you use the craving thingy the food pops on a plate you could swear wasn't there before?" Nico asked. We all nodded. "Well the same thing happened but with to go boxes." We all dug in. It was delicious. We were all just talking, laughing, and insulting each other. I looked at Reyna sitting next to me. She was talking with Annabeth at the moment. I wanted a kiss so badly. I had an idea. I stood up and Reyna asked where I was going and I told her I was going to the bathroom. She turned away going back to her conversation. I stood up and walked behind her. I was about to kiss her when Piper shouted, " L alert!" Reyna moved and the next thing I knew I was kissing the palm of her hand.

"What..." I asked very confused.

"We came up with a system for when you guys try to kiss us. We shout your initial and we know who to watch out for. You need to face your punishment. Plus we're being nice. We decided no kisses just for today and tomorrow," Katie said.

"All I want is a kiss!" I whined. Reyna shrugged. " Too bad."

I sat back down and we went back to what we were saying before I interrupted. I noticed everyone looking at us with envy. I guess they wanted some of the food we had. That's when all Hades broke lose. A group of about 7 girls walked over. Frank and Nico looked afraid. Hazel and Lucy looked angry. I wonder what that's about. They all wore skimpy clothing that showed way too much and layers of makeup. The girl at the end smiled. "Hello," she said. We all waved awkwardly. I was confused. Who was the leader of the group. Usually in the middle but she wasn't the one who started talking.

"Uk, who's the leader of this group of yours?" I asked. Reyna hit me for it.

"None of us. We were all leaders, so none of us ended up being the leader, so we just rule the school together. We're all independent," the one next to the girl in the middle said.

"Hi Nico!" a girl with dirty blond hair and blue eyes said.

"Hi, Brooke," Nico mumbled.

"Hey Frank!" a girl with brown hair and green eyes said.

"Hi, Gwen," Frank mumbled. The girls all introduced themselves. Brooke, Gwen, Chelsea, Savannah, Lindsey, Bella, and Jackie. They said their group was called the Pearls. They named themselves? Self absorbed much? Brooke walked over to Nico, Gwen went to Frank, Chelsea went to me, Savannah went to Percy, Lindsey went to Jason, Bella went to Travis, and Jackie went over to Conner. Then they sat on our laps. Annabeth, Piper, Hazel, Katie, Reyna, and Destiny did not look happy. I didn't know what to do. The rest of the guys looked just as confused and lost as me.

"Excuse me?" all our girlfriends said simultaneously. The other girls on our laps shifted their attention.

"What?" they asked rudely.

" Would you please get off our boyfriends?" they all asked.

The Pearls looked shocked. The one on Travis spoke. "You are their girlfriends? Wow! Did they lose a bet or something because that's just impossible!" she practically shouted. "Well I think we're gonna be their new girlfriends." The others mumbled agreements. Savannah stroked the cheek of a very uncomfortable looking Percy.