Chapter 24

She's his grandmother?! Wait why does her aura look familiar?

"Why are you here grandma."

"Wanted to check on who you were going out with because Hyuna called saying you broke her heart."

"She's lying she was just playing with me so she could kill me."

"That's absurd she is just a sweet little vampire she wouldn't even be able to kill a human."

You are blind old woman if you don't see what she does in front of your eyes.

"You did you just call me old."

"Oh great now someone else to see what my thoughts are."

I moved Jungkook so he doesn't have to be a shield anymore. She crossed her arms over her chest and one of her eyebrows went up.

Now I remember she was that annoying woman who would always mess with my training.

Flashback

"Rose there will be a higher up vampire to see how well you will train."

I nodded and fought with Hiro. I was about to win when there was a scream.

"How can you let that child beat an innocent boy up."

A lady went and help Hiro.

"You how could you bully this child? Tsk tsk tsk your clothing is the most horrifying thing ever. What are those shoe you are wearing girls shouldn't wear those things."

She touch my chest which cause me to get angry.

"You even have a flat body. No guy will ever look at you. I feel bad for whoever's parents gave birth to you. They shouldn't deserve an ugly child like you. You should take off that hat it is rude and disrespectful to your elders."

Hiro was getting annoyed by this and wanted to walk away but she was still holding his wrist.

My trainer came and told the lady who I was.

"This little ugly poor kid is the one you were talking about. Hmm she needs to be discipline more."

Flashback over

I hated her she made my training a living hell. She trained me to wear puffy dresses, wear over 10 in high heels and wear too much make up. I was trained to be a girly girl which I don't want to be I rather be my tomboyish self. Every time I would duel with Hiro she would always stop our fights and would discipline me in anyway possible. I would beat her up right then but she was the vampire queen so I can't.

Why are the people I hate showing up now in my life?

Jungkook and his grandmother or witch was talking to each other so while they were distracted I went to Hiro's room.

"Hey what's up Rose."

"The devil woman is back and she is Jungkook's grandmother."

"Oh that woman so what happen."

I explain how she wants Hyuna to go out with him again and then decided to make her his fiancée. Also how she thinks how repulsive I am and how I am not girly.

"Ahahahaha she is still the same but still we will convince her and besides you can beat her up now since she is just another vampire not the vampire queen. But for right now you need to train you have gotten weak."

I smirked and we went out. Now Jungkook's parents got involve.

"Okay how do we get past them."

"We turn invisible or did you forget we can do that."

"Oh I'm sorry I HAVEN'T HAD MY DEMON SIDE FOR A MONTH."

I whisper shouted and did what he said. We went past them and went into the room that was a training facility.

"So was that the surprise my dad was talking about?"

"Yeah she came after a week you had been in the hospital. Jungkook didn't know and found out the same time you did because he visit you like every hour."

I nodded and we went straight into training. Hiro wasn't wrong about me getting weak cause my stamina runs out in an hour.

"See from now on you are training 2 hours everyday."

"Ugh as long as I can beat Hyuna up I don't care how long training takes."

We fought each other for while until we heard that stupid old lady even though she doesn't look like one yelling.

She pushed me and went to check on Hiro.

I got mad and was about to throw a big fireball at her. Jungkook stopped me and helped me stand.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah we were just training until she interrupted us."

"You ungrateful child how can you fight with this man. And look at how you dress at least act like a proper lady. Why are you wearing a hat take it off right now."

"Grandma stop this okay she is my girlfriend so please stop acting like this and Hyuna isn't who you think she is. I don't like Hyuna and never will so give it up."

She had a shocked look and Jungkook pulled me out of there.

We'll train later for right now you have to deal with this woman first.

Fine.

Oh and you owe me 10 dollars cause I beat just now.

Okay okay stop reminding me.

We went to his room. Jungkook hugged me and kiss me on my forehead.

"Don't worry I don't care what she thinks we will be together no matter what."

"Ok and she is right behind you."

His grandma had a really angry face and said something I did not expect.

"I will approve of your relationship if you can beat a werewolf, vampire, demon of my choice."

She put three pictures and they were all high level ones.

"Rose don't do this you aren't ready."

Jungkook said with a worry look.

"You have a week so are you or are you not."

"I will accept your challenge."