Chapter 10

I laid on my bed wondering why Jungkook kept looking at me. He doesn't like me or even care about me so why. Someone opened the door and it was Staz.

"Leave."

"Come on please."

"Leave you get on my nerves."

"I'll kiss you if you keep saying leave."

"Fine." No way am I going to get kiss by him.

"Hiro told me everything. So do you want to research her dad or what."

"Nah it's alright just find a way to take this bracelet off."

"Sure but in exchange go on a date with me."

"Haha no."

"Ah whatever I'm leaving and also your mom almost use me as one of her minions to kill you but I broke her spell."

"She what?"

"Bye I'll see you again."

"Hey Staz what did you mean hey."

He left my room. I then called a demon doctor to check on my leg. He came and check my leg.

"Since your demon blood can't heal your bones like how it would do on your wounds. It will take about 3 weeks for it to heal and you can't move during those time since you're half demon there will be problems if you move before it fully heals."

"So that means I have to skip school?"

"Yes so after 3 weeks I'll come and check again to make sure it's healed."

"Ok thanks."

He left and then Hiro came in with Jiwoo.

"She wants to talk to you."

She ran up to me and hugged me and the pain from the bracelet started. Hiro got her off of me and locked the door so it is just the three of us.

"Why have you been avoiding me and the guys? Did we do something?"

She looked like she wanted to cry.

"I'll tell you if you promise not to tell them no matter how much they need to know."

"I promise so tell me."

Hiro explained the whole thing about Hyuna threatening me and stuff. He left since he got sleepy.

"So we really have to stay 1 feet away. Isn't that stupid wouldn't people do like ten feet." She whispered the last part.

"She just doesn't want them close enough to where they can touch me."

"Oh and how about your leg."

"Skateboarding. I tried to do a trick in the air and then Hyuna called out of nowhere making me fall. But since I'm half demon my blood can't heal it fast and it is going to heal in 3 weeks or more. So I can't move from my bed or go to school because since I'm half demon there will be problems."

"Have you experience it before."

"I broke my arm. It was suppose to heal in a week but since my parents never take care of me. My arm was going to be chop off because it started to change color. But since I stayed at the hospital for a while they didn't need to and it healed."

"How long was that?"

"About 2 months."

"What then how did you pass school?"

"Uh I'm smart so there isn't really a need for me to go to school."

"Then why are you going to school."