Chapter 6

"You're what and why aren't you surprise Jiwoo." Jungkook asked.

"Um because I already knew and she is my friend."

"Don't worry I already know about BTS being vampires and EXO being werewolves. And also your dad and mom too when I first met you guys."

"How? We look just like humans." Sehun asked.

"She has the second eye so she can see things we can't see." Drake said.

"Oh and Rap Monster your mom right besides you said for you to stop picking on people."

"My mom is here."

"Yeah and if you want to see her and talk with her you are gonna have to hold my hand."

It was something I found out a long time ago but it helps sometimes.

He hesitated and once he held my hand he could see his mom. They were talking to each other while everyone else look confuse. Rap Monster let go and he was crying.

"Thanks Rose."

"Yeah no problem."

Hiro came out of me and looked angry.

"Why did you put me back I was sleeping on a bed."

"Um to explain to them."

"Oh wait why are the old people here then."

Me and Hiro sensed a demon. So he went back into me and I took the mask out of my room and wore it without showing the scar on my forehead. I took a sword and put a barrier because someone was worry about me breaking things.

The demon came and was about to charge at me but I dodge and kicked it. We kept punching and blocking each other until I stabbed it in the stomach. It fell and I made it stayed on the floor by tying it's hand and feet. I looked around the demon to find something and found what I was looking for.

It was a magic symbol that shows if someone commanded the demon or controlling it. But it was the same symbol that some of the demons and I knew it was my parents since I remember this symbol in their living room. I stabbed it and it went away.

"Where am I. It's you." The demon said. I took off my mask and everyone saw my scar but I didn't care.

"Tell me who told you to come after me."

"Your parents they want you dead."

"At anytime you were summon did you see or hear my father."

"Yes I have seen your father and he came to your mom to take you since he found out about her trying to kill you."

"Okay I'm going to look at your memories okay it won't hurt but I need to see what he look like."

"Sure go ahead."

I looked through and saw my mom and my real dad talking and when it was about to show his face it got blocked. This is already the third time.

"Great it got blocked again. Okay you are free you won't be under control anymore."

"Thank you."

I sent it back to the demon world and went to my room.

"You guys explained what happen and about me to them I'm gonna be in my room."

Hiro separated from me and stayed to explain. Since me and Hiro are connected in someway I could hear everything going on. I even mind linked Jiwoo to shut Hiro's mouth if he starts mentioning Hyuna.

As I suspected he was about to tell him to break up with her but Jiwoo stopped him in time. While they were talking I just stared at my mask trying to figure out how I can find my dad because he has a lot of explaining to do. I looked out the window and saw mail coming so I ran out the room and went to the mailbox and I found a letter from my parents. I went in and ripped the letter while walking to my room but kept the money.