“Yeah, sorry about that. Wait, were you even there?”

“I was walking with Ben, he had a day off just like I was off too”

“Aw. Rachel, how did you deal with all the hate you got from other girls around you? Ever since I told Micky’s fans, via his twitter, that I was his girlfriend and that I was in hospital. People have been telling me to go die. I keep telling Micky it doesn’t hurt but it does, I try pushing it away but it keeps coming back to haunt me”

“First of all, you need to tell Micky the truth. Secondly, people finally got used to the idea of Ben and I, when we were two years down the line. But I, too, kept the hate hidden until one day Ben caught me crying in the corner, threatening to do away with myself. Ella, it’s not a nice place to be in and with your medical condition, it’d be worse. Look, I know you can’t stop the hate and I know you want to keep your cancer hidden but it might be best to tell them because no one knows what you’re going through other than your family and friends”

“Rachel, I’ve debated that with myself about telling them but they’ll say I’m attention seeking. I’ve already been told I’m a money grabbing whore and the whole lot. No one even believed Micky when he told them that I was his best friend before we got together. I just don’t know what to do”

“Ella, this is something you’re gonna have to talk to Micky about. Because Micky’s becoming famous and has quite a few fans already, it’s a completely different story from mine. My experience was from people who knew me, yours isn’t. I’m sorry I can’t help much”

“It’s alright and I know I have to but it’s scary because he’ll then have it out with me for lying to him”

“Ella, that boy stood there, loves you. Like crazy. He’ll be happy that you told him the truth; I know it won’t be alright at first but he’ll get over it because you told him the truth. I’m gonna go waken Ben up; I think you need to waken Micky -“ She went to finish but we then heard a thump. We turned round to find Micky laid out on the floor face down. Rachel looked at me and begun guffawing like crazy at the sight. I couldn’t contain it any longer, until I burst out laughing too. He’s so gonna have a bruised face.

“Uh, what happened?” Ben said sleepily while looking awkwardly at Rachel and I. Rachel just kept laughing while I was trying to stop.

“Uh…Micky…fell…asleep…on…the…door….ledge…and….he…fell” I said in between laughs. Ben just looked more confused and shrugged.

“Someone better wake him up. I ain’t” Ben continued before plopping down on the couch.

“Gee, that hurt” Micky said sleepily while stirring.

“Yeah, it would’ve especially since you just face palmed the floor” I said while containing myself.

“How did I face plant the floor?”

“Let’s see, you followed me downstairs while I got breakfast, I told you to go back to bed and you didn’t. You slept on the door ledge and then you fell”

“Oh, I’m an idiot” He stated.

“No shit, Sherlock,” I said while rolling my eyes.

Micky’s POV

I wasn’t really sleeping. I might’ve fallen asleep at the latter end but I heard everything Ella said to Rachel. I heard her telling Rachel about how badly the hate’s getting to her. I knew she was lying whenever I asked her about it, I just don’t know why she lied. I wouldn’t have gone off on one at her. I just wish she would’ve told me but I guess when you’re scared, it’s hard to tell someone.