Chapter 6

Liz Point of View:

Of course that wasn't easy. When was life ever easy?

The next day Adam came back at exactly 3pm like he said he would. I let him in, smiling.

"Hey beautiful", Adam said as he smiled back, shutting the door behind him. I blushed. He looked hot in his leather jacket, the black Linkin Park t-shirt fitting him so well. His hair was a cute mess. Stupid boy, doesn't he know these butterflies hurt after a while? We stood there, staring into each others eyes and smiling like idiots. Of course something had to ruin the moment.

Ding-dong!

"Are you expecting someone?", Adam asked with a confused expression. I shook my head,"Uh no."

I opened the front door, standing there was...

A/N:Cliffy! Hahahahahahahaha well that's it. See you later!

JUST KIDDING!!!!

Here's the rest:

...David.

His black hair was neatly combed, in that style where it looked kinda like a mow hawk. Kinda. He wore a green army jacket, a loose black v-neck. His brown eyes snapped at me.

"Elizabeth," he whispered.

I put a hand on my hip, anger rising in the out of my stomach.

"What do you want?", I snapped.

David clearing his throat. "To talk."

I rolled my eyes,"We already did that, goodbye!"

I started to shut the door in his face but he quickly stepped inside. Adam growled warningly at him, placing his hands on my waist.

"DO NOT GROWL AT ME YOU MUTT I'M HER BROTHER SO YOU SHOW ME RESPECT!", David yelled, his brown eyes turning black. Wow anger issues much?

"David calm down," I said. I couldn't help but be slightly frightened by my brother. You couldn't really blame me. The last time I say him he was 8.

Instantly, he calmed.

"Sorry bro", David said to my mate. Adam nodded in understanding.

Clearing his throat, he looked at me.

"Look Sis I know you hate me but please just hear me out", David plead.

I don't know why but I nodded and led him to the living room

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Saying it was awkward was an understatement.

I sat next to Adam (more like siting on him) as David sat by himself across from us. I could tell he was nervous. He'd wring his hands and not meet my eyes.

Mo brought out snacks and placed them in the little table that was in the middle of the couches. She stood at the doorway with arms crossed.

Clearing his throat, David began to speak.

"I tried to come back, I really did. Dad would just lock me up every time I did. I finally gave up and just watch you from a distance."

"Really?", I asked. David nodded.

"I saw when you got Jace, that one time you broke your arm because you fell off the tree. I was there you just didn't see me."

I was shocked. My brother was there the whole time. He cared, he actually cared. Tears formed in my eyes as I got up and sat by David.