Chapter 2: Arrived

***Makayla's P.O.V.***

'Ade, Adrianna, we're about to land' I said waking her up. Luckily it doesn't care her that much if someone wakes her. 'I can't believe we're actually in London!'

'So what are we going to do when we're at our hotel?' Leia asked me.

'I don't know. There is so much to explore!'

'When did I say we had an hotel booked? And what about shopping?' Adrianna suggested us. Me and Leia didn't hesitate and shouted: 'Let's go!' I realized that we were still on the plane, so I continued: 'After we left our luggage at our rooms', I smiled and we started laughing again.

After about one hour, we arrived at a modern building, near a wood. Strange, no hotels nearby...

Ade handed the woman at the desk a paper over. 'Where can I find it?' She asked mysteriously.

'Drive to the end of the road, then go left when the road bends to the right. Keep on drivng straight. Normally you will see it hidden behind a few trees.' She told us.

'Thank you', we all said.

'Wait, we don't have a taxi anymore...' I said.

'How do ya mean?' Adrianna went to the back of the building. There was a parking lot with a few cars on it. 'This is our vehicle', Adrianna said as she showed us a white sports car which had a blue design on it.

'Awesome!' I shouted.

'Me no likey, me wanna white Mini Cooper wif black stripes', Leia pouted. 'Like a Zebra!' She continued.

'Lets go, I really, really, really wanna go see where we will stay!!' I shouted.

'It would be another long trip you know, so like kayla said, we should better be going. Also because this isn't a nice neighbour when it's dark', Adrianna had an evil smirk on her face, though she was serious...

After another long car ride, we arrived at a huge fence.

'OK, now close your eyes', Ade commanded as we were driving to the front door (which was also huge).

We arrived at a huge modern house.

'Do you guys like it?' Ade asked us. All we could do was nod. 'Lets go inside and unpack our suitcases. I don't know what you're going to do, but I'm going to get some sleep. We will go to the supermarket tomorrow and for the rest, we'll see', she showed us our rooms and the rest of the house and then went to bed.

'I'm going to get some sleep to', I yawned.

'Yeah, me to', Leia followed me.

'Night', I said.

'Night.' And off we went. This was it. This was the start of a new adventure, the start of a whole new life.

**Next Day**

***Adrianna's P.O.V.***

'Wake up sleepy head' I said while pouring water over Makayla's face. Yes, mean it was, but I wanted to go shopping as soon as possible.

'What? What time is it?' Makayla said asked.

'It's already 9 am, but what about pranking Leia? Huh?' I looked at Makayla.

'I think I know what you mean..' She answered. We got inside her room and started yelling: 'Fire! Fire!!'

'What?! Is the house on fire??!!!!! Run for your lives, run!!' She jumped out of her bed and almost fell over her slippers. 'Wait.. I don't smell fire. And why aren't you guys panicking?'

'Ow, so you're awake I see' I said while controlling my laugh.

'Of course the house isn't burning! Silly', Makayla said to comfort her.

'That was just mean! I really did think the house was on fire!' She shouted.

'I'm sorry, I didn't know you would respond like that', I said sad.

'Yeah, me to, it was meant to be a silly prank, sorry', Makayla said. Leia looked at us and started laughing.

'You should've heard you two, of course I know it was a prank and that's why I want to be an actress', she proudly smiled at us.

'OMG, I really thought you were angry!' Kayla said.

'Thank you, I will see that as a compliment', she answered.

'OK, now let's get some breakfast and go hit the stores!' I shouted.

'Alright!' Leia and Kayla said at the same time.