"What are you doing?" Sash asked.

"Doing my hair and makeup, what does it look like i'm doing?" I said as i rolled my eyes.

"What day is today?" She asked.

"My birthday." I said stating the obvious.

"Exactly! I will be treating you today, this is your day. You will not lift a finger, at least not while i'm still alive." Sash said while walking towards me to do my hair and makeup.

"Turn around and close your eyes, this will be a surprise." Sash said to me with a huge smile on her face.

I sighed rolled my eyes sat patiently and do as i was told. I waited for what seemed like hours for her to do my hair and make up.

"Sash will you hurry up already, remember we have school in an hour and you know it takes you half an hour to eat and the other half to get to school." I said getting weary and frustrated with her.

"Oh shup up Nev. All done." She said in return.

I sighed and turn around to face the mirror. I slowly opened my eyes and was amazed at what i saw. My long brunette hair was curled and fell just a little above my shoulder my usually sun kissed checks had pink blush on them. Over my eyes there was also pink eye shadow, my lips had pink glossy lip stick on them.

I smiled at what i saw. I am not really a make up person, i rather go natural thats why i was scared when Sash said she would do my make up. Sash sometimes go over board with the whole make up thing to see her do my makeup without me having a problem with it, I was amazed.

"Wow! I love it sash." I said while giving her a hug. "Thank you."

"Glad you like it." Sash said while walking out my room. "Meet me down stairs."

I packed my school bag and walked out of my room .
"Mom, dad." I called while running down the stairs.

"In the kitchen princess. My mom replied.

I walked over to the kitchen and saw my mom, brothers and dad sitting around the counter talking.

"Morning guys, what are you guys doing." I said while walking closer to them.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" They all shouted while turning around with a birthday cake which had my name of it.

I begon to squeal as a smile made it's way onto my lips. "Make a wish and blow out the candle sweet heart." Mom said. I close my eyes and made a wish and blew out the candle.

"Mom, what's for breakfast? I hope it's my favourite." I squealed as l sat around the table.

"Blackberry pancakes, egg sunny side up, waffles, fried plantain and orange juice." Mom said with a smile.

My tummy started to growl, mom took that as a signal of me being hungry and made me a plate.

"You look beautiful sweet heart. What are you planning to do today princess?" Dad asked as I ate the plate of food mom placed infront of me.

"Well thanks daddy," i said with a smile. "I was planning on going shopping with Sashrie after school and their's a party at Dian's house tonight, I was hoping I could go." I told him as I turned and gave him a smile.

"Nevaeh, I know it's your birthday but do you honestly think I would let you go to a unsupervised party that will be full of horny werewolves in the middle of the night?" Dad said as he gave me his serious face.

"But dad Sash will be there and all the kids from school will also be there. Lucas will be there please dad." I said while looking at him desperately.

"Nevaeh Melody Allwoo-"