Too late, to even try to walk away
Goodness sake
I walk the line
Won't hesitate

And I hope I've got
My panties in a knot
Yeah I'm into what you've got
I can't fight it, it's too hot
When it gets too much
I'm melting in your touch
I'll be welcoming the rush
Can't deny it this is love

Give me fire, give me fire
Coming out, it's coming out
Give me fire, give me fire
Coming out, it's coming out

Just like Johnny and June
They wrote their name on the moon
Not a moment too soon but yet they step out in bloom
Just like Johnny and June
They wrote their name on the moon
Not a moment too soon but yet they step out in bloom
Just like Johnny and June
They wrote their name on the moon
Not a moment too soon but yet they step out in bloom

Give me fire, give me fire
Coming out, it's coming out
Give me fire, give me fire
Coming out, it's coming out

Give me fire, give me fire
Coming out, it's coming out

He stopped dancing with me and kissed me hard, making me last "Now be honest; that song is about how amazing in bed I am, right"

I playfully hit him "You know what it's about"

"Yeah, I do" he said, pulling me closer to him as he kissed me once again "This album sounds so great, Gracie"

I smiled "I'm glad you like it"

Never Love Me Back started playing, and he sat back down on the couch, pulling me into his lap. 

"I'm performing for the last time tomorrow"

"Are you nervous?"

"No. What's weird is that I'm almost relieved in a way"

"Relieved?" 

I nodded "For once my life is about to be about a deadline or a studio schedule. As much as I love all of it, I want a chance to love some other things"

He smiled "You are truly spectacular Gracie Payne"

"Is it weird that I still use Gracie Dixon for my music?"

He shook his head "No; people know you as that. I never once said you'd have to chance your name on publications" he smiled "Besides, I still like hearing that name"

I sighed "I am worried about one thing"

"What's that?"

"I know that I'm not saying goodbye to my career or music, but what if I don't make another album again"

"Because of the break or for something else?"

"I don't know"

He took my hand "Anything you decide, I will be right here with you; so will Darren. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do"

I nodded.

It was crazy to think about how I got here. 

Three albums later, and my life has changed so much. 

Priorities changed.

"You alright, love?" he asked.

I smiled and looked at him "It's just so crazy when you think of everything that has happened"

"I know; we're both taking a break from what we've become so familiar with. It's different, and it's scary, but as long as we have one another we will get through it all and somehow become even happier"

"Do you think that I'm doing the right thing?"

He smiled at me "You are doing what is best for you, and that's all that matters"

The fact that this is what's best for me just shows how much things have changed.

When I first started recording my music, everything was about the music. I almost had no other priories and everything else failed in comparison. 

Even with everything that happened since going on tour with One Direction; no matter what my music was always number one and I always had it with me like a security blanket.

I have no doubt that I'll work on other music during this break, but I want me sharing it with anyone; it will just be for me. 

"We will all be there, supporting you" he said, kissing my cheek.

As intense as it was for things to be changing so quickly, I didn't feel any regret or doubt that I wasn't making the right decision. 

I needed time to focus on my family and spend time with both Liam and Darren. 

Music was still a priority, but it just wasn't the top one anymore. 

That realization was what made this decision so easy to begin with. 

I put my head against Liam's shoulder, smiling as the CD continued playing. 

"You are going to be amazing tomorrow" he whispered. 

"I hope so"

Music would always be there for me, but moments like this, I had to take them every chance I had.