Chapter 1: The Trip

***Leia's P.O.V.***

*Class is so boring! Why do we still have class? I mean like, it's the last day before summer break!* 

'Leia? Can you answer my question, please?' the teacher's voice snapped me out of my day dream. 

'Sorry?' I asked, hoping he would repeat it. 

'I asked you if you know why we still have class.' 

'Euhm, I don't know, sir, why?' I tried not to sound arrogant. 

'Well, that's because you all have to prepare a speaking assignment during summer about where you've bin.' 

'O boy, that sucks', I said a little louder then expected. The teacher looked at me with a frown, but continued: 'It only needs to be a three-minute long exercise with three photos of you, and maybe, your family.

~TRIIIIIIIING~

'Finally!' Makayla shouted next to me, 'It's official summer break!' 

'So, what are you guys gonna do?' Adrianna asked us while walking up to us. She was almost like a jumping frog of excitement. 

'Is there something we need to know?' I asked curious. 

'Maybe...' 

'Please tell!' Makayla said. 

'Nope', she said while annoying me a little. 

So I asked: 'Pwetty, pwetty pwease, with a cherry on top?', while putting my cutest puppy-face eyes on. 

'You know I don't fall far that', she answered.' 

I looked at Makayla and she looked back at me. We both had a big grin on our faces. 

'O, oh...' We started poking Ade. 'No, please,' she laughed, 'please, stop, ha ha!' We did as she was almost crying out of joy. 

'So...?' Makayla and I looked at her with HUGE eyes.

'I am going to the UK!' 

'Is that all?' Makayla sounded disappointed. 

'No, I can bring two friends!!' 

'OMG! NO WAY!' I shouted. 

'Yes way!' 

'O My Snowflake!' 

We gave each other a group hug and started talking about the trip to England.

***Adrianna's P.O.V.***

I packed my last stuff before I went outside to see my mom, waiting to pick up Makayla and Leia. After about an hour, we arrived at the airport. 

'We're here,' my mom said. She pulled over as we were already outside. My mom grabbed our suitcases and handed them over.

I just wanted to go inside when I heard my mom saying: 'Adrianna?' 

'Yes mom?' I asked. 

'Aren't we forgetting something?' She said while holding her arms in front of her. 

'Owh, yea,' I said as I felt a little embarrassed to hug my mom in front of my friends. Not that I don't like her or something. I really like it when she's around, but it's just, sometimes she is a little overprotective and stuff. But I guess that's just how moms are.

I gave her a big hug. 

'Be careful, OK? And if there would be a problem, just call.' There was the overprotecting thing again. 

'No. Of course I'm going to be careful', I answered her. 

'OK,' she smiled. 

'But, we gotta go now, else we'll miss our flight,' I told her. 

'You're right, have fun!' My mom shouted. I gave her an air kiss and returned to Leia and Makayla.

'Bye Ingrid!!' Makayla and Leia shouted to my mom. We looked at each other and started laughing. 

'Well, here we go' Makayla said when we all could breath again. 

We checked in and got on-board. 

I felt excited, but also a little nervous. This was the first time I took a plane without my 'blood-family'. I just closed my eyes and fell asleep.