The parelle universe

I woke up in the Doctor's arms. My head was in his chest as he slept. I looked up at him. He looked so peacefull sleeping. I smiled.
"How did you sleep?" He asked me with his eye's still closed.
"I slept good. How did you sleep?"
"Good."
I like waking up like this. I thought to myself.
"Me too." He said out loud
"I forgot we could still do that." I told him.
"I love you." He said
"I love you too." I responded. I tried to get out of his grip but couldn't.
"What are you doing?" He asked me
"Trying to get out of bed to go to the bathroom" i told him. And he quickly spread his arms so i could leave.
When i came out the Doctor was gone. I went over to my walk in loset and got out a yellow tank top, blue skinny jeans, a pair of black shoes, and a black purse. I put it on and looked in my body mirror to see how it looked. It looked really good so i went into the bathroom to brush my hair. I put my hair into a sloppy bun and walked into the console room where the Doctor, Rose, and Mickey were.
I skipped over to the console and asked the Doctor where we were going.
"I set the TARDIS on random." He told me.
The TARDIS shook vigorously and i told him turn off the brakes. He did and the TARDIS stopped shaking and we landed. I walked out the doors with the Doctor, Mickey, and Rose behind me. We stepped out and we were in London. There was a sign with a guy with blond hair talking. We all stoode on the side walk infront of the TARDIS wondering why she brought us here. There were drone things in the air all over. The Doctor picked up a newspaper.
"Where are we?" i asked the Doctor
"A parrelle universe." He answered me.
"He's still alive." Rose said
"Rose, this is a parrelle universe. That's not you'r dad." He told her
"A parrelle universe where my dad is still alive." She said
"That's not your dad. It's another Pete, with his own Jackie that isn't your mom, and his own Rose that isn't you." He told her.
Rose walked over to a bench and sat down. Me and the Doctor went into the TARDIS and sat on the TARDIS couch. I layed down with my head on the Doctors legs. I turned my head and seen a green light from under the console. I jumped up and ran over to it. The doctor followed me over and i picked it up. He grabbed it from me and was about to blow on it when i yelled
"Don't you dare!" And snatched it from him.
I held it and ran outside and blew on it.
"Why did you do that?" He asked me sounding angry.
"It needed to be recharged. I just gave away yen years of my life to do it." I yelled
"I know. Why didn't you let me do it?"
"I have more regenerations then you. I saved you ten years of your life. You should be thanking me." I told him.
"Why should i thank you for giving up ten years of your life?"
"Because, it's keeping you alive for the ten years it could have taken away from you."
"But it took it away form you."
"I know. It's fine. We'll be able to leave here in 24 hours." I said happily.
"We should tell Rose."Mickey spoke up. Then ran to tell her.
We all went over.
"24 hours?" Rose made sure.
I nodded my head
"Alright. I have to go." Rose got up and started walking."

You can't see your dad!!" The Doctor yelled after her.
"I have to see him" She called behind her.
Mickey started walking the other way.
"Mickey, where are you going?" I yelled.
"I have to go. I'll be back in 24 hours. You can come with me of you'd like." He said
"You go with her and I'll go with him." I told the Doctor and he just nodded his head and ran to catch up with her. And i ran the other way to catch up with Mickey.
"You won't stop me." He said to me when i caught up.
"I wasn't going to stop you. Where are we going?" I asked him.
"I told you about my gran didn't i?" He asked.
"No"i told him
"She tripped on a rug and fell down the stairs and died 5 years ago." He told me
"I'm so sorry."
"Don't be. It's not your fault."
"I know, but still. It's awfully."
"It is."
"I'm thinking about staying here." He told me.
"Why?"
"I traveled with them to spend time with Rose and see what was out there. But they don't even notice me there to busy talking to each other and/or doing other thing's. Your the only one there that notices me and talkes to me."
"Can you please stay?"
"There's more for me to do here. And i can explore new thing's here."
"I see your point, but I'm really going to miss you if you leave."
"I'll miss you too. But i have to do this."
~~~~~
We banged on a red door. And an old lady started yelling "You'll never get me. Trying to trick an old lady. Shame on you!" Then opened the door.
"Hi gran." Mickey said
"Rickey? Is that you?" She asked
"It's Mickey." He responded
"It's Rickey. I think i would know my own grandson's name." She told him then leand in to give him a hug and brushed against my hair.
" Abby? Is that you? You didn't tell me you where bringing your girlfriend." She said to Mickey. "Shame on you." She scolded slapping him on the arm.
"No we're not--
"Yeah" he told her cutting me off and shrugging.
"Abby, you were always my favorite compared to all Rickey's other friend's." She told me
"What other friends?" Mickey asked
"You know. All those people you hang out with. People are always disappearing off of the streets. I thought you two where taken to."
She said with cocern in her voice
"You should get that rug fixed." Mickey told her
"You should do it for me." She told him.
"Me and Rickey will get in that as soon as possible." I told her
"Thank you, sweet Abby." She replied
A van pulled up and dragged me and Mickey into it.
"What are you rwo doing there. You told us not to see or visit our family ever again because it would get them killed!!" A women told us
"Right, sorry." I said playing along
The van stopped and two people got in that looked exactly like me and Rickey.
"Who are you two?" The guy that looked like Mickey asked
"I'm Allision you can call me Alli and this is Mickey. I answered.
"Who are you?" Mickey asked
"Rickey and Abigail she goes by Abby." Rickey told me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They took off all my clothes except my bra and underwear.
"They aren't bugged or anything." Abby said
They stopped at a house and i seen Rose and the Doctor standing outside. I ran over to the Doctor and hugged him and Rose hugged Rickey.
"Allision, why are you only wearing a bra and underwear?" The Doctor asked me. "They checked to see if i was bugged or anything. "Why would you be bugged?"
He asked and Abby came out of the van with Mickey.
Mickey ran over to Rose and hugged her
"Oh great!! Two Mickey's like one isn't bad enough." The Doctor said. I slapped his arm.
"It's Rickey." Rickey told him
The cybermen where walking towards us when i got in front of the doctor
"We surrender!!" I told them
YOU ARE NOT COMPATABLE. YOU WILL BE DELETED
a cyberman said
"How are we not compatable? We surrendered.
YOU WILL BE DELETED AND REBUILT TO BE A CYBERMAN
It told all of us
"WE SURRENDER!!!" Me and the Doctor both yelled at it.
~~~~~~~~~~
Me and Abby were talking and doing what the Doctor told us to.
Abby was down so i ran over to her
"What's wrong?" I asked her
"My heart hurts." she answered
I tried to help her up when something shot me. I fell to the floor and heard yelling before the darkness overtook me.

~~~Abby's POV~~~
A man ran over to me and picked me up then we ran back over to the Doctor.
"Where's Allision?" He asked me
"She died trying to save me." I told him.

~~~Allision's POV~~~
I got up and took my hair out of the ponytail. I ran my fingers through my hair. Still curly and long. I said to myself. I tried to see what color it was but i couldn't tell because it was dark outside. Abby wasn't here any more so i ran back to where the Doctor was earlier. They were all there so i ran over to them and got infront of Abby.
"How are we timelords?" Abby asked me
"How did you know?" I asked her
"The Doctor said you were and then handed me a thephoscope from his trench coat when i asked him for one and put it against my hearts to see if i had two hearts when i asked" she told me.
"I think I'm your future." She told me
"That's impossible." I said
"Everything is impossible until proven possible" she told me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Even and idiot knows his computers these days. Knows how to get past passwords, and firewalls, and knows how to find something encrypted in the lumic family database. Under, Bimary, what was it Pete? Binary what?
Binary Nine.
An idiot could find that code. The cancellation code, and he'd keep on typing, keep on fighting. Anything to save his friend's

YOUR WORDS ARE IRRELEVANT.

Ha, that's my problem. Talk to much. Lucky I got that cheap Tarrif Rose for all or long chats on your phone.

YOU WILL BE DELETED.

Yes, delete, control, hash. All those lovely buttons. Then of course my favorite: send. He pushed an invisible air button. Lets not forget how you seduce all those lovely perple in the first place. By making every bit of technology compatible with everything else.
It's for you. Rose threw me the phone.
Like this. I plugged it in and all of the cybermen started to malfunction.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Lumac asked.

"I gave them back their souls. They see what you've done Lumac. And it's killing them." I said. We took off running. We ran through the exploding ruins of the building.
"It's Mickey, he says head for the roof. We took off running. A rope ladder dropped down, Rose, Abby and I went up first then the Doctor, then Pete. We were hanging high above the exploding ruins. But that's when we saw Lumac climbing. Abby let go of the ladder and fell to her death taking Lumac down with her.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!ABBY!! I yelled
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We fot back to the TARDIS and plugged in the light source into the console. It powered up instantly. The Doctor hugged me and i hugged him back. We got out.
"Rose, we've got five minutes. We need to go." Pete stormed off. Mickey walked over and handed the Doctor his suit.

Off we go then.

Oh, the thing is. I'm staying. Mickey said.

You can't.

Let's just say, i found where i belong. And it's not with you. It's here, fighting the war. I've got people that need me.

"But what if i need you?"
Rose asked, crying.

"But Rose, you don't. It's just you and them. Now that I'm gone, you better treat her right. She is the best thing about both of you combined, so don't you dare mistreat her. He said pointing at me. Also, Doctor, don't leave without her EVER again."

"But we'll come and visit you.

No, we can't. I told you, traveling between parrelle worlds is impossible.

"A wise women once told me, everything is impossible until proven possible. Until then, we will never see you again. I told Mickey. He hugged me.

I left the three of them alone and went into the TARDIS. Rose came in sobbing. I just hugged her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We stepped out of the TARDIS. Rose was hugging her mom.

"Who the heck is this?" She asked.

This is Allision. She is the Doctor's girlfriend and an alien just like him.

It's a pleasure to finally meet you. Rose talks about you all the time. I told her.

I would hope so. She replied.