France 1735

Allision's P.O.V.
I was running back to the TARDIS when i heard it materializing. By the time i finally reached it i was to late. The TARDIS and the Doctor where gone for ever. I knew i wasn't going to see either one of them ever again so i sat down where the TARDIS was and started crying. I was crying so hard i couldn't breath. I missed him so much it broke both of my hearts.

The Doctor's P.O.V.
I seen Allision running on the scanner but when she was almost here the TARDIS started flying on its own and no matter how hard it hurt me the TARDIS wouldn't let me go back and get her. I could still read her mind and that made it hurt so much more. I was in space right now and i didn't want to go anywhere so i parked the TARDIS and yelled at her then sat down on the sofa in the console room. I kept having flashbacks of when she was still here and how much fun we had together. I was crying now and i knew she was too which made it 20 times harded then it was already. I left the love of my life in Paris,France 1735. It was the only way to keep her safe and it broke both my heart that she couldn't be here.

Allision's P.O.V.
It's been about two hours since last i seen the doctor and i was still as sad as i was two hours ago. I got up and walked over to a bench and sat down. I put my head in my knees and began to cry harder then before remembering all the adventures the doctor and i went on and all the fun we had together.

I was finally done crying. When i was wiping my tears, a blonde girl that looked like she was 14 or 15 came over to me and asked why i was so sad. My boyfriend left me here. I replied.
Oh. I'm so sorry she said. Do you have any where to stay? She asked me. No. I'm all alone with no family and all i had was my boyfriend but since he's gone i have no one. I replied. I am truely sorry. She told me. This may be unpolite, but if you don't mind, how old are you?she asked me. I'm 14 years old. I told her. Which isn't entiry a lie because i am 114 years old. I thought to myself. How old are you? I asked her. I'm 15 years old. She told me. My name is Allision by the way.Reinnette. She told me. It was nice to meet you we said in sync. Then giggled. Would you like to come over to my house so we can talk? It's getting late. She asked. That would be brilliant. I exclaimed.

A/N
I don't really like how the picture on the side ended up looking. Please comment what you think. Thank you so much for reading. Please vote,comment, and share.