Where have you been?

Me and Reinnette where in the middle of talking when the fire place turned and a man was standing on it. The man stared at me with shock writen all over his face. Allision? He asked
Yes. Who are you? I asked him. It's me, The Doctor. Remember? I regenerated once since last time we seen each other. He informed me.
You mean when you left me? Yeah. I remember i said then got up and walked over to him and when i reached him he put his arms out ready for a hug and i slapped him across the face. What was that for he asked.
Whatwas that for i scoffed. YOU LEFT ME HERE FOR 6 YEARS AND EXPECT ME NOT TO BE MAD? I asked him yelling.
I'm sorry, Allision. It broke both my hearts but tje TARDIS just left while you where comeing over. I seen you on the scanner then the TARDIS started flying on her own. I'm so so sorry, Allision. I missed you so much and i still love you more now then when the TARDIS made me leave you, i didn't think that was possible until now. I smiled at his words. He pushed my hair back and we began kissing. The kiss was full of passion and love and lasted for a really long time. The doctor put me against the wall and we began kissing until a loud throat clear made us stop. When did you meet Madame Pompador? He asked me.
Two hours and fifteen minutes after you left and i finally stopped crying. I told him.
How long did you cry? He asked
Two hours and ten minutes.
I'm so so sorry. I will never ever leave for that long again. He told me with hurt in his voice.
Why didn't you come back for me as soon as you landed?
I couldn't i tried so hard to come back gor you but i couldn't. The tardis only came here because there are clock people trying to kill Madame Pompador. He told me.
I turned to Reinnette. Why didn't you tell me there where clock people trying to kill you? I've lived with you for 6 years. I was about to tell you when the fire place man came back.

Then one of the help called Reinnette to go to the carriage and she told them she will be right there.
Imaginary friend's are only for one's childhood but you fireplace man have kept your persistance real for this long. She said to the doctor. I would kiss you but you seem to already have a girlfriend.

Your mother grows impatient. The help yelled again. I'll be down in a moment. She called down.
Allision, if you would like to travel with me you can. This may be the last time we see each other in a long time if you don't he told me.
Yeah. I would love to travel with you. I have to say goodbye. Can you wait a minute? Take your time he told me.

I ran down the steps and to the carriage to say goodbye to my mom. It was very emotional for her. I'll miss you so much she told me. I'll miss you too and I'll try to visit sometimes. I tell her. Good bye and thank you so so much. We hug one last time and i go upstairs.
Reinnette is holding two of her prettiest dresses and hands tjem to me. What's this for? I asked her. It's a going away gift she tells me and i thank her and we hug each other tighly. I'll miss you so much we say to each other and we finally break apart both crying. I'll always remember how you came over to me and made me feel better. I told her. We both giggled and we hugged again. Thank you so much.
Goodbye.
Me and the doctor go on the fire place and hold onto the mantel while it turns to the other side and we end up on a space ship.
I looked through the fireplace and say "i see you." To Reinnette who giggled and ran over to the fireplace. I'll miss you. I told her.
I'll miss you too she told me. The doctor started screaming Rose so i joined in. I don't know who Rose is but i called for her anyway.
Rose is my new companion he told me. I looked up at him and he said i can still read your thoughts, you haven't forgotten have you? He asked and i said still? Yeah. I thought that would have stopped by now. Why? He asked. Because i haven't seen you in 6 years and just because i loved you still i didn't know if you still loved me and could read my mind still. I told him. Why wouldn't i still love you? It's been a while and things change. Not me loving you. I will NEVER stop loving you. He told me. I will NEVER stop loving you either. I told him. I asked where the TARDIS was and he asked why so i held up the dresses. He shook his head understandingly thenead me to the TARDIS. When we got there my room was still in the same place so i put one dress on the bed and put tje other one on then put my hair in a messy bun and when i came out i walked down the steps and the doctor was waiting in the console room and he stared at me as i walked toward him. "You look.... gorgeouse" he told me. I kissed him and we started looking for Rose again.
Is this new? I askex pointing at his face. Kind of new kind of old. He told me. I've regenerated three times since we last seen each other. He told me. Then looked at me and askedif I've regenerated since we last seen each other. I told him he hadn't. We got to a mirror/window and two people where standing infront of it. Who does this guy think he is? A guy asked. The king me and the doctor saod at the same time then Reinnette walked in.
Why are you guys spying on Rumeinnette? I asked them.
We aren't spying on her. We were just walking and seen something moving so we stopped to see what it was. The guy answered. Sorry. It's just... she was kind of my sister when i lived in Paris,France.
I'm being so rude. I said. Im Allision. I told them. I'm Rose and this is Mickey she said pointing to the guy that answered me earlier. I shook both their hands. Rose stared at me and then looked up at the Doctor and he nodded his head meaning yes then she looked back at me and said "The Doctor has told me so much about you." Rose said. You are just as pretty as the Doctor said you where. Rose told me. Thank you. I said.
There was a clock work women so me and the doctor pushed through the mirror.

Hello Reinette, hasn't time flown by? Me and the Doctor said with fire extinguishers in our hands. We shot the women, freezing her.

Who are you? Identify yourself? Reinette, order it to answer it us.

Why should it listen to me? Reinette asked. I don't know it did when you where a child. Let's see if you've still got it.

Answer the questions. Answer any and all questionsput to you. She demanded.

I am repair droid seven.

What happened to the ship?

The damage was colossal ion storm. Eighty two percent system failure.

That ship hasn't moved in over a year. What's taking you so long?

We did not have the parts.

What about the crew? Where are they?

We did not have the parts. It repeated.

There must have been fifty people on your ship. Where did they go?

We did not have the parts.

It means the crew became the parts. It's just doing what it was programmed to do: Repair the ship in any way possible. With whatever no matter what.

But what are you doing here? Your opening up time windows. That takes colossal energy. Why come here?

One more part is required.

Then why haven't you taken it?

She is incomplete.

So that's the plan? Opening up more and more time windows checking to see of she's done yet? I asked.

Why here? You've got all of history to choose from, why specifically her?

We are the same.

We are in no way the same. Reinette said.

We are the same.

Get out of here. It disappeared.

It's back on the ship! Take the key and Authur, go after it. Just watch what it does.

Authur?

Good name for a horse. I said.

No, your not keeping the horse. Rose whined.

I let you keep Mickey, no go go go! Mickey and Rose talked quietly.

Roses POV
Before i knew what it, a robotic arm was around my throat. Mickey! I yelled. But it was to late. They plunged a needle into my skin and i fell to the floor as the darkness overtook me.
A/N
Thank you so much for reading. Please vote,comment,and share.