Chapter two.

HAYES POV

Well we arrived. At the surprisingly big house on the corner. I'm pretty sure this is Mr.Baileys house but we are just coming to tell him we are here. Duh 😂

We all walk out of the car and up the stairs to the door. My mom knocks on the door.

"Hey Mr.Bailey" Madison waves at him
"Hello Ms.Pupos" Mr.Bailey chuckles and waves back.

I introduce myself first then Nash and then sky. Once everyone was comfortable an shiz we loaded the car up again and went to our new house.

When i saw this house i was speechless. This house was huge. Like what the actual fuck.

It had a pool, full sized basketball court.. Everything a teenage guy could think of.

I was so exhausted. I ran inside and jumped on one of the couches. Yes it was full furnished too.

"HAYES!" My mom yelled "Come help us bring this stuff in"

I just had a brilliant idea.. I'll fake sleep so I don't have to do anything. Mwahaha

I laid down and closed my eyes and pretended like I was asleep. I heard a couple people walk by but no one noticed.

"Aw Hayes is already liking the new house" my mom says as I heard the camera click.

I'm gonna kill them when I "wake up"

After about 30 minutes of "sleeping" I decided to wake up..

I had to pee like really bad so I ran up the stairs to look for the bathroom.

I finally found it and I went in to do my business and came right out, I ran back down to ask if I could go out for a walk to explore the town.. She obviously said yes so I grabbed my penny and walked out the door.

I skated down Union Street until I hit the corner of Union and State street, I decided to turn left I saw a dirt road all the way down.. "I wonder where that goes?" I said to myself as I rode down the hill to the road.

I heard some slight giggling coming from the yard next to the road.. It was Madison! Does she live here? She was with another girl so I'm not for sure. I have to go talk to this new mystery girl and that is for sure.

"Hey Madison!" I waved at her
"What's up Hayes?" Madison waved back and ran over to me, pulling her friend along also.

"Oh you know just checking out the town what are you ladies doing?" I tried to act flirty so I looked at her friend and winked.. She started to blush, how cutee

"We are just doing our usual, playing Scenarios and eating pizza in the yard" they both laughed

"Sounds like you're living the life! And um what is your friends name?"
"Oh sorry I didn't introduce you guys, this is Abby, Abby this is Hayes, Nash's brother" Madison said

"Hi nice to meet you!" She smiles and reaches out to shake my hand. I shake her hand back.

I look down at her hand in amazement.. Why is it so soft.. I snap out of my gaze and notice that she was starring at me awkwardly.

I try to break the silence. "Sooo do you guys want to go for a walk?!"

"Yeah sure! Let me go ask my grandma" she grabs Madison and runs inside.

She is adorable... Dang Hayes you just got out a relationship.. Stop thinking about it.

Abby's POV

Hayes... Oml Hayes... HES SO HOT WHY!

I grabbed Puppy (That is her nickname that Abby calls her.. Her last name is Pupos just so you know here it comes from) and ran inside. "Jeez slow down skippy what's going on?"

I grab Puppy's shoulders and shake him.
"PUPS ITS HAYES GRIER HE IS THE HOTTEST GUY LIKE EVER!"

"Well Nash is hotter but I get where you're coming from" She blushes at the thought of Nash.. "Well let's not keep him waiting go ask grandma"

I yell down the hallway "GRANDMA CAN WE GO FOR A WALK?!"
"Go ahead" she replies.

"Let's go" I grab Her again and run back outside to Hayes.. He's looking down at his phone. He looks back up at us and smiles
"Ready?"
"Ready as I'll ever be" I smile back at him.
Puppy scoffs and calls Nash.

We continue walking down the road and puppy is all cutsie on the phone with Nash and I gag.
I grab Hayes' arm and stop and whisper in his ear.

"Cute couples disgust me" i giggle and start walking again. "Same!" He replies out loud and runs to catch back up.

I turn to him and wink. His cheeks turn a bright red and I laugh at the gesture. We continue walking until we reach the small park.

I look over the park to see all the little kids playing. Gosh they are adorable.
I look into the basketball court and see someone I didn't want to see..

Oh no! He saw me looking.. What do I do! What do I say?!
"Abby..?"
-----------––––––––——————————–––---
AHAHA CLIFHANGER MWHAHAHA
Hmm I wonder who it is..
Okay okay. I'll start writing the next chapter now!
Gtg
-Khaleah