Chapter One.

Hayes' POV

"HAYES BENJAMIN GRIER" My mother screams from down stairs.

"YES MOTHER?!" I yell back, "ARE YOU DONE PACKING?"

"YES ILL BE DOWN SOON!" I say as I grab my last couple bags in my room.

I walk to the door way and take one last look at my soon to be old room. I look at the whole in the wall from when Nash and I were fighting and I punched it, I look at the huge purple stain on the carpet where I spilt my grape juice all over myself on my first day bringing my girlfriend home.

"Stop thinking about her!" I whisper to myself.. I just had a really bad break up with my last girlfriend Mia. She was the first girl I actually fell in love with.

"I said stop!" I say again to myself. I start walking slowly down the stairs taking in every last bit of the house.

I finally make it down, everyone is outside by now. I'm the last one in here.

I walk down the stairs of our soon to be missed porch that I had my first kiss on. I step a foot into the lawn that so many memories were created.

"HURRY UP HAYES!" Nash yells "I WANT TO SEE MADISON!" Nash has been lowkey dating this girl from the down that we are moving to, Reading Michigan.

I've been there once before, it is arguably the smallest town in Michigan but it's full of love and warm loving old people... How fun.

We had got a call from the football coach Mr. Rick Bailey asking me to join his team after he heard I was thinking about joining and small team to help them out. I mean my older brother does play for the Florida Gators so i have a bit of experience with the game.

I jumped in the car and put in my earbuds because we have about a 30 minute drive to the airport anyway.

After about 8 minutes of constant checking my phone for the time I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a short couple of minutes I was awoken by Nash's annoying voice.. "Hayes.... Oh hayessssssss WAKE UP!" He said.

"IM AWAKE YOU PIG!" I scream in his face "well damn lets go" he grabs my arm and pulls me out of the car.

I grab my bags out of the trunk and trudge myself behind everyone else walking into the airport.

We hurry up and get through security and we are boarding the plane now. I hope I don't get sick like last time...

This time my mom actually got me motion sickness pills like you would take for a roller coaster or something just so I wouldn't get so sick.

We boarded the plane and put all of our stuff in the little cubbies, I kept my phone and laptop though.

"10 minutes to take off please get situated" the lady over the P.A system announced.

Finally I'm tired of waiting I just want to get there! I know I'm a little anxious but what can I say? I love new places.

So the plane finally took off and put my headphones in to block out some of the noise. I started playing "Stitches" by Shawn Mendes a good ol' friend of mine.

About 30 minutes of me listening to music and constantly checking Twitter, I fell asleep.

********************************

"Hayes wake up we landed" Nash said as he shook my shoulder.

I woke up and looked around. We landed already? Man sleep really is like a time machine! I gotta do that more often!

I stood up and grabbed my carry on and got off the plane. We headed to the baggage claim first.

I saw my blue and red suit case and I ran up and got it, everyone else had already got theirs so I was last.

The airport is about 2 hours from Reading we have another long trip ahead of us.

Since we didn't necessarily know anyone besides Nash's girlyfriend Madison, she offered to pick us up.

We looked around until we spotted her. Of course Nash was the first one to greet her.

NASH'S POV

I see her. I actually see her! I haven't seen her in so long! I think it's been about 2 years but we have always kept in touch.

I ran up and gave her a huge hug and picked her up and spun her around like a princess. "I've missed you so much!" I say to her "I've missed you too!"

HAYES POV

Is it bad I'm completely jealous of my brother? His relationship is perfect. WHY DOESNT ANYONE LOVE ME!

Whatever.

I got in the car and buckled up. I put my headphones in and we were on our way.

AUTHORS NOTE!:
Hey I've missed you guys!!! Next chapter will be up soon!!
I might need some characters so Hmu on kik- heyo_its_abby
Bye my little futher muckers