The Jerk Theory|Chapter 8-The last day as Alexis Bambi Willows

Start from the beginning

I looked around an opened my door. Jake met me on my side and slung an arm around my waist. We walked into school like this all the time and Felt so stupid not noticing it.

The stares.

From most of the girls.

They we're glaring at me. At Jake's arm wrapped around my waist. Their eyes full of Jealousy.Hatred.Revenge.

I'm so stupid..How could a not notice all this stares?! This just  adds more people to the list of those who made that phone call yesterday... this is just great!

Jake nudged my shoulder.

"All,  what's wrong? He asked concern in his voice.

"It's nothing." I lied smoothly.

I don't want to get him upset.. it's our last day before I "move"

'You sure?"

"Jake, I'm 100% fine, you don't need to  worry."

He nodded at me.

Let's head to home room."

"Alright."

The 1st half of the day went by quickly.Too quickly. And then  it was Lunch. Jake picked me up on  at Science, and I'm pretty sure I got glares from about 60% of the girl's in the class.

"Come on songbird, let's grab something to eat."

"Give me 2 minutes I just need to pass by my locker ad get something."

"I'll come with you."

"don't worry hungry boy , I'll meet you there."

"You sure?"

" Jake , my lockers nearby, I'll be fine."

"Okay, I'll grab you something to eat."

"kay."

I went to my locker and headed straight to the office and handed the Secretary the note my mom worte to the school, saying how I'll be changing my last name and will be absent for week.

"So, your name is going to be changed to what's indicated on this note? Alexis Rose Collins?"

"That is correct."

"Alright, Thank you dear, is there anything else?"

"Umm, yeah, my mom said it mentions on the note to treat me like a new student right?"

"Yes, it says it in the note."

"can you just tell the teacher's I'm transferring? I'd rather start new next Monday.."

"We'll it says its fine with your mom, so I'll tell the teachers. I'm guessing you'll also need a new student I,D  and locker on Monday."

"Yes, Thank you."

I walked out of the office and into the cafeteria, made my way to our normal area to eat and was about to sit then when...

Somebody puled the seat from under me.

And I couldn't believe who.

It was a person I hated with all my being.

The same person who I was about to play in about 2 weeks time.

Evan Parker.

Evan Parker just stole my seat.

And I was just there Fazed on the floor.

"Cat got you tongue?"

 That snapped me back into reality.

"No, but a whore's got yours." I snapped at him.