The Jerk Theory|Chapter 3- The game plan

Author's note:

So

I can't believe how much people are reading the story!

From 705 to 449!

Wow!

Vote

Comment

Fan

I'll try to make it longer on wattpad but I don't know how  on mobile it says it 3 pages and on word its 2 pages

Ill try as hard as I can

Happy reading,

Jm'

________________________________________________________________________

I patted Fiona on the back trying to ease the pain  of her break-up.  I told her the same word's I've heard support systems tell all  the time in the hallways and the washroom's . I've never been through a break-up, I've dated before ,but Iwas the one who usually ended it.  She cried her eyes out and I just said the mindless words.

Why the girls do that? They  already know the rep of the person, so why go thrrough the heartbreak? The tears and the pain.Why? I already know why: Because they  think they can change the person, make him change.

But they can't.

A player is a player, they played the game of break heart's for a long time and  they know field to well. All the tricks and ,they've made their rep and are proud of it. Proud of breaking hearts.

And they'll never change their ways, NEVER.

 Unless...

 ' Alexis? You have your ' I got a plan look' on your face.. What is it?"

" I'll tell you in a moment, Fi. But before I do,  can I ask a question?"

"Sure."

"Why'd he break up with you?"

 Time to see  the "originality" of his break up choice...

'He-he said he wanted something else, that there was no spark between us. no connection."

At  least it wasn't the same one he gave the other girl...

I looked at Fiona, even with her face smeared in running make up and her hair in  a dismay, she was pretty, blonde hair and green eyes and a good height, just by physical appearance, you couldn't tell me and Fioan were related. She was a blondie , I was a brunette. She has green eyes, I  had a golden hazel.

" How long were you guys dating for?"

"Just over a month, I was supposed to bring him home to meet Mom and Dad for my brithday on Saturday, but- well you already now."

Rage ran through   my veins... Before her birthday!? Really?! Just because he didn't want to meet her  parents?! He couldn't have just made up an excuse!?

"That little son of a -"

She laughed at me.

"You were always a sucker for family , Alexis."

I looked at her.

" If you can't be a fool, for family,who can you be a fool for?" I asked her

"Evan Parker."

 I gave her a small smile at her answer.

"Don't worry Fiona, he won't hurt anyone ,anymore."

"How could you do that? The onyl way that could be possible, is if you chopped his balls off."

" Well, that was plan B..."

She looked at me.

"Alexis, what's plan A?"

" Well.. your gonna have  to help me."

"Your avoiding the question,Allie."

"Fine, you really want to know?"

"Yeah!"

"Well..."

__________________________________________________

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!

 10 Votes and 10 comments for anh upload.

Don't hate me!!!

Jm