I’ll admit that I was confused about what she meant at first but it clicked in, right away. I sat up and shied away from the door as much as possible. My eyes widen in growing fear. I shook even the thought of them doing what they were planning on doing to me but this would be the worse. I could almost guarantee that fact.

Malcolm opened the door to my cage and I was too frightened to move or attack now, knowing well I am too weak to fight. He made a crooked grin at me that I think was ugly since it screwed up his face to make him more disfigured upon the face.

“See this?” he chuckled, lifting up the end of the chains in his hand, “It’s connected to your collar which will keep you from changing into the beast you are. Even during the full moon when you are the most powerful, it’ll keep you as a mortal form. It will cause much pain for you to refuse the transformation that night, I assure you.”

 He tugged on the chained like leash, “You are already prepared for me so come here, mutt. I will make you obedient. I will start with you pleasing me and if you can’t do that then, you’ll be punished more. Do you understand me?”

I whimpered in answer. I refused to even move except shake where I sat in a corner of my cage. Yes, I have no clothes on since they removed them off me. I expected that much for others sight to see so they could pick the best but this? This was unimaginable. A slave owner or auction owner wasn’t allowed to touch their items in such a way! Not unless it was meant for a check-up anyways but they have different people for that. I shook my head once more when I felt the collar bit into my neck from the tugging.

“N-No…” I whispered in denial.

“Come here or I’ll make you.” Malcolm growled in anger.

He tugged on the leash hard enough to make me gasp out loud pain. That was not something I want to do at all. My mind twirled with many thoughts. I would prefer the beatings over this any time of the day! I whimpered again and shook my head. I don’t want to do that… especially with a guy against my will.

 I mean, come on, who would want to with this ugly man? I doubt he was even young in his days or look like it either. I don’t know how that man did it but he got me out of that cage pretty quick. I will admit I have underestimated this man. I figured since he was so ugly that would mean he wasn’t that strong.

Ooh how wrong I was! I struggled and struggled but that never worked as he pinned me down. I noticed what his hands were doing and I jerked in surprise.

I opened my mouth to snarl or something but something suddenly covered my mouth and nose. My air was cut off so I was forced to inhale the scent that was slightly sweet. Great I thought I’m going under while he’s doing what he wants…to…do… by…

Everything went black for a moment but what I don’t realize; that man somehow made a way to keep me conscious through drugs. Don’t ask me how he did it because I don’t and all I must say that it was pure torture. That day on out, my life was a living hell and I could feel myself giving in. Being constantly abused including all of this, one’s hope would start to diminish every day plus the will to rebel. One thought of mine came to me and it feared me the most.

                             I am being tamed like a good dog should be for its’ master.

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I hope you guy's like this.  I apologize for any grammar/spelling mistakes. I also hope this seems PG13 'cause I think so.

This chapter is dedicated to Genuinestar21 because she made me that awesome cover off the side there that I will be using (or was using) as a cover. The external link is also another cover she made for me that I might be tempted to use as well.

Have a good day and a pleasant reading experience!