Night On The Town

Start from the beginning

"And she left you here by yourself?" Elena nods, casting a look toward Caroline. Dean, catching the look, glances over for himself. "Is that her? The Barbie?" Elena chuckles, nodding again and causing Dean to laugh to himself.

"What?" Elena puckers her lips, admiring the way Dean's laugh lights up his eyes. Dean notices her staring and smirks, thinking this is going to be easy.

"That's my brother, Sam," he says, his eyes glancing down to her lips when she catches them between her teeth. Of all the girls here, he'd have to say that she's his favorite. Obviously she's hot-tan skin, curves that would put the dancers to shame, big brown doe-eyes, and wavy brown hair that glistens in the low light making her stand out. But her good looks weren't the only thing that drew him to her. She had a sort of innocence to her, something that's odd to find in a strip club. It was the kind of innocence that a baby deer possesses. He could only assume that she had never been inside a club like this before and that she didn't enjoy being in one. But at the same time, he could see something wild in her eyes. Something different that tells him she's got a quite back-story, and against his better judgment, he's intrigued.

"Well, Caroline seems to like him," Elena comments, finally finding it in herself to look away from his face. She finds herself staring at her empty shot glasses, suddenly wondering why she had done so many in the first place. Now she's going to have to deal with the poor decisions she's bound to make.

"So I know your friend's name," Dean says smoothly, his hand sliding across the bar toward hers. "But I don't believe you told me yours." Elena sighs at the horrible line, rolling her eyes slightly. She wasn't quite drunk enough to fall for a stupid line like that.

"Nope," she says in replace of her name, drawing a groan out of Dean's chest. Even in the light daze that has clouded Elena's mind, she can hold her own. After her past boyfriends, she's learned how to keep down her alcohol.

"Well, girl who won't tell me her name, can I buy you a drink?" Dean doesn't wait for an answer before he flags down the bartender and orders two beers. Dean frowns when he finally notices all the shot glasses sitting in front of the girl he's trying to pick up. "You did shots?"

"Umm, yeah..." Elena is embarrassed. She was hoping to do the shots alone so no one had the chance to judge her for her minor drinking problem. But Dean just smiles, causing Elena's impression of him to change.

"I didn't think a scrawny thing like you could keep all that down," he muses, still smirking. Elena laughs, shoving him with her hand.

"Oh really? You don't think I can stomach it?" Heat flushes to Elena's cheeks when she realizes what she's doing. Is she really flirting with this man? What has gotten into her? She thought she was done with men.

"You look like a nice girl," Dean says, still teasing her. "I don't think this is something you want to get yourself into." Although Elena knows this is a bad idea, she has too much pride to let a stranger beat her in a drinking game.

"You're on, hotshot," she shouts, signaling the bartender to bring another round of shots. "There's no way that you're gonna beat me in-"

And that was the last she remembered until she woke up in someone else's bed.

"What the...?" Elena sits up quickly, making sure to keep the sheets against her chest. She glances down, her eyes widening when she realizes she's naked. Elena is about to crawl out of bed when she feels something move against her leg. Holding her breath, Elena's heart pounds as she slowly looks over to find another body lying next to her in the bed.

It just had to be Dean. It just had to be the sexiest person she's ever seen. She didn't think anyone could get hotter, but "morning after" is a good look on him. As she's staring down at his sex-ruffled hair and his peaceful expression, he starts to stir.

Panicking, she scrambles out of bed and starts to search for her clothes. She's got her shirt and panties on, but she can't find her jeans anywhere. She didn't peg herself as the hit and run type, but considering she can't even remember what happened last night, she finds a way to justify her actions.

"Morning sweetheart." Elena stands up straight, startled by Dean's gruff voice. She hesitates, but she slowly turns around to face the person she just hooked up with.

"Hi," she says awkwardly, looking down. Dean smirks at how shy she's acting, considering she wasn't shy at all last night. After they, meaning he, determined that he was the winner of their drinking game, he took her back to his motel room. He would like to think that his charm and wit were what got them into bed, but really she wanted it as bad as him. Apparently there's more to her story than he first believed.

"Are you leaving?" Dean is actually shocked. Normally he's the one to bolt at first light, but here he is, lying in bed, while his one nightstand collects her clothes. But he had so much fun last night with her. He doesn't want this to be the end.

"Yeah, I have to umm... Oh god! Caroline is gonna kill me!" Elena rakes her hands through her hair, mad at herself for being so stupid. Does Caroline even know she left the bar last night? She is so screwed.

"Your friend? Oh yeah, don't worry about her," Dean says, rolling over onto his side so he can look at her. She really is beautiful standing there in her underwear. But he knows it isn't gonna take her long to figure out her jeans are draped over the chair in the corner. "I'm pretty sure she left with Sammy somewhere around the fifth shot."

Nodding, Elena continues to search for her jeans. Dean watches in fascination, smirking as she mumbles to herself in frustration. He's seen a lot of awful things during his days on earth, but he can't help but think that this woman is the most beautiful thing he's ever laid eyes on. But to his dismay, she finds her jeans and tugs them on, tripping as she heads for the door. He sits up quickly, the fact that she's putting on her shoes sinks in. She's leaving.

"Wait!" Elena pauses at the sound of his voice, something stirring deep in her stomach. She turns away from the door, waiting for the reason he wants her to stay in the motel with him. "I don't even know your name."

A smile pulls at the corner of her mouth, the sight of him amusing. Elena is proud of herself for not telling him her name while she was drunk, but now she has the urge to tell him. She never meant to go that far with him, or anyone for that matter, but she's glad that she did. Now she knows that she's ready to move on and butterflies fill her stomach at the thought of Dean being the one she moves on to. So she smirks and grabs the door handle, stepping out into the morning air. Dean's stomach drops, but Elena looks over her shoulder with a smile.

"Elena. Elena Gilbert."

Author's Note:

Thank you so much for checking out my Deanlena story! I really hope you guys liked this cute little chapter. This is going to be the flow of each individual story, just cute adorable little fluff scenes. Endless you guys would rather see some emotional scenes? Just let me know! Thanks again!

If you haven't already, it would mean a lot to me if you would check out my other book called Being Pure. It's also a supernatural fanfiction but it has an OC. I just posted chapter thirteen of that book so please go check it out! Thanks!

Please comment/vote/share and message me if you have a request for this book!

Until next time!

~ spnjackles