Night On The Town

Third Person POV:

Elena Gilbert wasn't one to party. Well, she used to be, but that was a long time ago. Now she is envious of the people that get to sit around their homes with hot tea and a good sitcom. Sadly for her, she is not one of those people. Her best friend Caroline is relentless, always dragging her out of the house for a party or some drinks. Even though she doesn't want to go out, Elena knows better than to get on her friend's bad side.

"Why are we going here?" Elena looks up at the neon sign, frowning at lit up stripper. She's never been in a strip club in her life. She's never even wanted to step foot in one, but Caroline drags her inside anyway.

To her horror, it was just as bad as she thought it would be. The two girls barely get two feet in the door before the strobe lights, loud men and lack of clothing nearly make Elena turn on her heals and run. But Caroline keeps a firm grip on her arm and pulls her directly to the bar.

"There's so much testosterone in here I think I'm gonna vomit," Elena whines, glancing around the room with disgust. After Stefan and Damon, Elena was sworn off men. She found the idea of them repulsive. Caroline, on the other hand, was a boy-aholic. All she could talk about were boys, boys and more boys. She was convinced that she would not only find herself a boyfriend, but she would find Elena a charming boyfriend as well.

"That just means more to choose from!" Caroline is practically bouncing up and down, excitement pumping through her blood. "What about that guy over there?"

"He's a little busy checking out stripper number two," Elena points out, giving her friend a look. She wasn't wrong. Every guy here had googly eyes for the women twirling around poles. Elena didn't know what her friend was thinking. They didn't have a chance in this place.

"What about that guy? He looks cute," Caroline says, pointing to the tall guy in the corner. Elena eyes him quickly, a small smirk tugging at the side of her lips. He was pretty hot and he didn't seem that interested in the dancing girls. He's tall, much taller than the rest of the guys here, and his hair could be mistaken for girl's hair. But Elena has to admit, he is quite attractive.

"I don't know, Care," she moans, biting her lower lip. "He kind of has a baby face." Scoffing, Caroline turns to the bartender to get two beers.

"A cute baby face," Caroline counters, grabbing the beers and heading over to the guy. Elena rolls her eyes and turns to the bartender.

"Two tequila shots please." After a strange look from the bartender, Elena has the shots in front of her. They quickly disappear down her throat and she smiles when she feels the burn. Elena continues doing shots on her own while Caroline is off flirting with the moose in the corner.

"Drinking alone?" A deep voice erupts behind her, causing Elena to choke on the shot and for some of it to spill on her dress. Groaning, she turns to face the person who ruined her favorite dress.

"Yes, and I'd like it to stay that way," she says, looking up to his face. Her chocolate brown eyes meet the color green and she pauses. He smirks at the stunned look, taking that as his cue to slide onto the stool next to her.

"I'm Dean," he says, sticking out his hand. Still too shocked to do anything, Elena simply shakes his hand and sits back down on her stool. "So what is a gorgeous girl like you doing in a strip club?"

"My friend brought me here," Elena responds stupidly, still gawking at the man sitting next to her. If perfection were to become a man, it would be him. With his striking green eyes, scruffy jaw line and plump lips, Elena couldn't think of a better-looking man. Even his hair is spiked up properly, giving him a casual yet very sexy look. A lot of the men in here are wearing suits, obviously just coming from a high paying job. Not Dean, though. He seems quite comfortable in an over shirt and thick jacket. Sadly he's wearing jeans, leaving far too much to the imagination for Elena.