"Riker Anthony." Then, they continue in order, like Ross said.

"Rocky Mark."

"Ross Shor."

"Ryland Michael."

"Ellington Lee."

"Rydel Mary." Then, they all stare straight ahead, like they are in the military. I smile and begin to walk down the line. I look at the first blonde boy.

"Riker Anthony. Guessing the oldest, probably a leader. Initiated the blanket death plan." I say. I am impressed to see none of them crack a smile, except Ross.

"Rocky Mark. Guessing right in the middle, quiet. The muscle of the blanket death plan. Picked me up and threw me on the couch." I walked to Ross.

"Ross Shor, Brady, Austin, Blah blah, the boy that saved me from the deathly blankety abyss." I say, continuing.

"Ryland Michael. Brains, youngest, I presume. Held the blanket down." I go to the next.

"Ellington Lee, I have no idea about you, like why you don't have an R name, but you helped Ryland hold the blanket down." Lastly the girl.

"Rydel Mary, tomboy, feels my pain, guessing we are going to be good friends." I say. I see her smile, but continue to look forward. "And together, you're all like the Vontraps...without the Nazis...although, honestly that makes it sound quite dull." I say (F.R.I.E.N.D.S reference!) They all relax.

"How did you get all of that from us?" Riker asks.
"Well, I like your band, but I never knew any of your names, other than Ross because he's on Austin and Ally." I say. "I could just tell by how you stood and looked." I say.

"She's a keeper, Ross." Rocky says.

"No we aren't like that we-"

"Yeah yeah." Ellington says, waving his hand at me. "Just like Rydel and I aren't like that." He says. Rydel looks over at him.

"What?" She asks. Ratliff suddenly opens his eyes and widens them.

"Uh...." He looks out the window. "Eww! Is that guys wearing a thong?" He says. Everyone looks and he runs into the bathroom and closes the door behind him. I laugh.

"Wait, did you say you know Ross from Austin and Ally?" Ryland asks.

"Yes." I respond. All the boys laugh a little, except Ross.

"You still watch Disney?" Ryland laughs.

"I am a fifteen-year old young woman. Of course I still watch the Disney channel." I say. Ross and Rydel smile at me.

"I watch Disney." Rydel says. I like her.

"Yeah, but you're Rydel!" Rocky says. Rydel walks over to me, when I realize, there all pretty tall.

Especially next to me.

"I think it's fine to watch Disney." Rydel says, putting an arm around my shoulder. "You guys watch Ross." Rydel says.

"yeah, because he's our brother and we support him." Riker says.

"Sure..." Rydel replies, widening her eyes.

"Enough of the Disney talk, let me explain. Riker is the oldest, he's twenty one. He plays bass. Then, Rydel. She's nineteen and she's the only girl. She plays keys. Well, technically, Ratliff is older than her by a couple of months, his birthdays in April, he'll be twenty. He's not technically related to us, His name's Ellington Ratliff, but to make it R5 we use his last name as a nickname. He plays drums. Then it's Rocky. He's eighteen. He plays Lead guitar. Then me, seventeen, which you know, and I'm lead singer and rhythm guitar. Lastly, there's Ryland. He's our youngest brother, but he's not in the band. He's sixteen and he's our honorary manager and DJ in training. An that's about it." Ross says.

"Wow." I say. "So why did you ask me to come down?" I ask.

"Kids! Dinner!" I hear a female voice call. All the kids run through the door, except Ratliff who is still hiding in the bathroom. 

"I should go." I say, turning and walking towards the door, but I can't even make it a step before Ross turns me around.

"That's why I asked you here." He smiles at me. My eyes widen.

"Ross, I'm not even wearing shoes, I look a mess!" I say.

"No one cares, and your staying." He says,  walking to the bathroom door. He knocks. "Ratliff come on, dinner."

"Um....I'll eat later." Ratliff says. I smile a little.

"When are you coming out?" Ross asks.

"April." Ratliff replies.

"Come on, dude! We got room service!" Ross says. Ratliff opens the door enough just to pop his head through. He looks at Ross.

"Garlic bead?" He asks. Ross raises his eyebrows and nods. Ratliff  appears from the bathroom and looks at me. "I'm always a slut for garlic bread." He says. I laugh a little. Ross comes up to me and holds up his arm.

"Shall we?" He asks. I link arms with him.

"We shall." I reply.