" Please Join the FBI" - My POV

It was a crisp October morning, I was sitting in my living room reading an book about serial killers, and how to get through to them, it was messing with my mind, because this wasn't how I was taught at all, I tossed the book aside and decided to get up and make myself breakfast. I was going to enter the kitchen when my landline began to ring like crazy, I grumbled and headed over to its resting place, I picked it up and answered it, " Hello, J. Hotchner at your service,".
" Hello Jamie, it's Hotch, your uncle, I called to talk to you about something," Came the voice of my dear Uncle Hotch.
" Hey Uncle H. how are you?" I replied, I took it into the kitchen, so that I could talk while make myself some lunch.
" I'm fine, how about you?" He asked me, his voice sounded worried and kinda of far away.
" I'm great, I'm just cooking myself some lunch," I said, I put the landline phone on speaker and I set it down on the counter, I began to hum lightly.
" Oh am I disturbing anything?" Hotch asked, I heard some crackling nosies on the other end, but I knew he was at work.
" No, No, not at all Uncle H., is there another reason why you called though?" I asked him as I rummaged in my full refrigerator.
" Please join the FBI sugar?" Hotch asked me.
I stood up straight and I grimaced at the pain, " I told you Uncle H., that I'd think about it okay, you can't keep asking me that question, when you already know my answer," I replied as I set down the jar of jelly and I grabbed the bread from the fridge, I set that down as well and I waited for Hotch to answer.
" Well, why won't you join the FBI? We have a spot for you here, and I really would enjoy your help," Hotch says, he sighed into the phone.
I sighed and closed my eyes, " Fine I'll come by later for an Interveiw okay?" I replied, I sighed softly.
" Thank you sugar, I'll be here for sure," Hotch says, and I knew for sure he was smiling.
I shook my head as I ended the call, I sighed and went back towards the phones resting place and I placed it down.
I went back to the kitchen, and began to finish making myself some lunch, I sighed and shook my head.
"God can't he just leave me alone, I mean, he's my uncle for God damn sakes, damn, I'm getting tired of him asking me over and over again, God," I said to my self.

3 Hours later

I sighed, my hands gripped the steering wheel tightly, I growled as I began thinking about the interview, the only reason why I was agreeing to an interview was to stop my uncle from bothering me.
My cellphone began to ring and I sighed, pulling over to the side of the road, I grabbed it and answered it,
"J. Hotchner answering," I say.
" You coming Jay?" Hotch, who had called, said.
" Yes I am okay, calm down," I muttered as I sighed.
" Okay, I'll be here, along with David," Hotch replied.
" Okay, great, can I end this call? I need to drive there," I asked, I looked at the road to my left, cars zoomed past without even slowing down.
" Oh yeah, sure, sorry," Hotch replied.
After ending the call, I sighed and hit steering wheel, I growled slightly.
" My Uncle is the dumbest thing on the planet!" I yell, but no one could hear me thank god, thanks to the glass that was made for the car.
It took me ten minutes to get there, I growled slightly.